Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

spoke torque wrench

Old 07-16-2011, 10:39 AM   #1
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
spoke torque wrench

what's a good one?

looking at getting one asap.

thanks.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:55 AM   #2
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-17-2011, 04:35 PM   #3
Space For Rent
Bloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: EN3 (SW/AW) 94-98
Name: Greg
Bloodhound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
what's a good one?

looking at getting one asap.

thanks.

Dunno but I would lean towards either Motion Pro (if they still make one) or Excel.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:47 PM   #4

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
i did.....excel.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:56 PM   #6

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
home depot. i just picked up one of these. http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1...atalogId=10053

work just fine.
i'm sure it did......

wtf.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:35 PM   #7
Space For Rent
Bloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
home depot. i just picked up one of these. http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1...atalogId=10053

work just fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
i'm sure it did......

wtf.
I'm thinking a 1/2" dr. torque wrench is a bit much for spokes...
Old 07-19-2011, 02:37 PM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodhound View Post
I'm thinking a 1/2" dr. torque wrench is a bit much for spokes...
Yeah, you need 3/4 drive for sure. The bigger the better
Old 07-20-2011, 08:04 AM   #9
Space For Rent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Yeah, you need 3/4 drive for sure. The bigger the better

It would be cheaper to drop the tire pressure to 10 psi then go attacking cut off tree stumps.