Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

2008 Suzuki DRZ 400 SM For Sale

Old 07-21-2011, 07:05 PM   #1
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
2008 Suzuki DRZ 400 SM For Sale

Hey! I just bought a Triumph Sprint ST and now I want to sell my SM.

I live in Ocean Township, NJ.. so local is obviously easiest, but let me know if you are interested.

Bought new in 2008. All maintenance performed by same dealer I purchased it from. Upgrades include: LED turn signals, LED tail light, Baja Designs license plate bracket, K&N air filter, 3x3 air box mod, un plugged exhaust, Zeta break away clutch and brake levers. Will include all stock parts and jet kit.

Currently has around 7,000 miles on it. Used as a commuter bike in college/ work.

Tons of fun to ride, also great to learn on.

Asking $5000 or best offer.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:33 PM   #2
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet ride, GLWS
Old 07-21-2011, 07:42 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Bad ass bike. Wish I still rode. That's my next ride if I come out of retirement. Glws
Old 07-22-2011, 04:09 AM   #5
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys. hopefully it sells on craigslist because i need it's parking spot for the new bike!
Old 07-22-2011, 04:18 AM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
They look bad ass in black
Old 07-22-2011, 05:57 AM   #7

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
They look bad ass in black
I thought about painting it
Old 07-22-2011, 06:13 AM   #8
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I thought about painting it
plastiderp the whole thing!!!!!
Old 07-22-2011, 07:18 AM   #9
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Yo Josh we'll definitely need to ride, especially now that I'm in the area! Rare to see another Triumph on the road.

Bump for you!
Old 07-22-2011, 08:01 AM   #10

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yea Mike! I can't wait to pick it up next wednesday and go for a ride... Such a nice change from the sm
Old 07-22-2011, 08:09 AM   #12
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i wanted to super moto my 450. use it to get to work then change out the tires when going to the des. but supermoto tires/wheels are stupid expensive.

sweet bike man!
Old 07-22-2011, 08:16 AM   #13
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
NICE! Wish I was closer! GLWS!
Old 07-24-2011, 08:01 AM   #14
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
to bad your supermoto tires and wheels wouldnt fit my bike....or i would trade you so you could have an offroad bike
Old 07-24-2011, 08:03 AM   #15

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Yea that would be pretty sweet. I really should look into what it would cost for a second set of wheels and tires and maybe keep it for offroad too
Old 07-30-2011, 04:48 PM   #16

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! I want to get some cash to spend on the new bike and the truck!!!
Old 07-30-2011, 08:01 PM   #17
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I just got back from a week in California. This thing hasn't sold yet??
Old 07-31-2011, 08:40 AM   #18

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I just got back from a week in California. This thing hasn't sold yet??
yea ive listed it on craigslist a couple times and no real offers. last time i tried selling it i had people emailing me for weeks.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:28 AM   #19

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!!!