Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

any one have a rswarrior?

Old 09-06-2011, 11:51 AM   #1
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
any one have a rswarrior?

im coming from my sport bike bt looking to get into a custom muscle crusier.....
looking at a yamaha rs warrior...talked to a local builder about the bike and my ideas and he said if i build what we talked about it would be an animal..i want a low milage warrior 1700cc with a tricky air ride set up a custom rear fender and swingarm and gonna do a 240 rear tire...i wanted to go with a 280 but i love riding hard and twisties and coming from sport bikes ill already be giving up alot so a 240 will still let me have some cornering ability and have that custom aggressive look......
so if anyone has one please chime in and give me your input...
ive rode several hd's and was not impressed so please dont rcomend one...i also looked at the m109r but dont like shaft drive or all the plastic.....als really like the victory hammer 8ball...but it cost 2wice as much as warrior and doesnt handle as good
Old 09-06-2011, 12:48 PM   #2
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
I'm actually looking at the Raider with either a 240 or 250 on the rear. I heard the Warriors were tough in the corners but thats with the stock rear, not sure about with the wide tire kit. Good luck.