Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Great video of citizens helping cyclist in trouble.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:13 PM   #1
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Great video of citizens helping cyclist in trouble.

A BMW pulled out in front of a cycle, he ended up underneath the burning wreck.
A bunch of witnesses lift the car off him.
Great job guys!

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/09/13/...tml?hpt=hp_bn5
Old 09-13-2011, 01:18 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
wow awesome!
Old 09-13-2011, 01:26 PM   #3
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
The ass hat in the suit didn't do a thing....he stood there and never touched the car....JERK. But man! Cool video. I guess he was worried for being liable . Hey bud, there is a human under there and he may be on FIRE so could you lend a hand? Some people ......
Old 09-13-2011, 01:29 PM   #4
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
$20 says he was the owner of the BMW.
There ya go.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:30 PM   #5
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I take that back, he did touch the car. He leaned on it. Then he put his glasses on, then he looked at the man's body and proceded to walk away. You Sir, are NO Boy Scout.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:49 PM   #6

Isn't there a law or rule that states when trying to rescue or save a life as a bystander when death is a factor that you can't be held liable? Like this situation, or an accident where a car is on fire and you pull said person out of a burning car without knowing they had back injuries causing more harm, but keeping the person from burning to death(which would suck BTW) you covered? Hell I would rather be in a wheel chair than being a roasted corpse.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:51 PM   #7
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeysuncle View Post
Isn't there a law or rule that states when trying to rescue or save a life as a bystander when death is a factor that you can't be held liable? Like this situation, or an accident where a car is on fire and you pull said person out of a burning car without knowing they had back injuries causing more harm, but keeping the person from burning to death(which would suck BTW) you covered? Hell I would rather be in a wheel chair than being a roasted corpse.
Yeah, the Good Samaritan Law.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:51 PM   #8

Ha ha I just looked at my avitar..............
Old 09-13-2011, 02:01 PM   #9

I'm sorry but I'm gonna bump this again. This is a great human nature /human spirit event. Help out your fellow man or do something to help someone in need. How would you react?
Old 09-13-2011, 02:05 PM   #10
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
The only consolation is that the guy in the suit is going to be seen by many people that recognize him. Now they all know what a douche canoe he is. The fucker stood there like he was watching a TV show or something, not one fuck given this day.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:05 PM   #11
jsrocket469 will become famous soon enoughjsrocket469 will become famous soon enough
Air Force: AMMO
Name: James
jsrocket469's Tacoma Gallery
I think the guy in the suit was the owner - in which case, I think they should have kept lifting till the BMW was on it's roof.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:09 PM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
pretty amazing but kinda looked as if the cops didnt know what to do with the guy. glad the construction worker came over and seemed to take control and start checking vitals
I'm sure for legal reasons he didn't touch him.risk of being sued even though he was helping. Legal system sucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeysuncle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
Yeah, the Good Samaritan Law.
I thought that law didn't cover ems police or fireman??I thought they needed to carry some kind of ins?
Old 09-13-2011, 02:19 PM   #13
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
I thought that law didn't cover ems police or fireman??I thought they needed to carry some kind of ins?
I think the law protects bystandards, even Nurses and Doctors when an Emergency arises. That's what I get from reading this (this is the law in Ohio, so It may be different in other states)

http://www.ohiobar.org/Pages/LawYouC...spx?itemID=477
Old 09-13-2011, 02:26 PM   #14
what did I miss?
skunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rudi
skunk's Tacoma Gallery
this is proof positive that the best responders can be the general public. Way to go unsung heros!
Old 09-13-2011, 02:27 PM   #15
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Good job guys!!
Old 09-13-2011, 02:51 PM   #16
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Good stuff! Glad to see good people still exist.