Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Having to sell my motorcycle :(

Old 10-17-2011, 03:24 PM   #1
YoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant future

Name: Jason
YoaterBoater's Tacoma Gallery
Having to sell my motorcycle :(

My parents are going through a hard time right now. My step dads mom made an agreement with them that $900 a month for this 4 bedroom house we are in now, was a good deal. Well now that she is in financial trouble herself, she upped the payments to $1500/month. Being that my mom isnt working and my step dad is doing the best he can on river boats, we are having to move out. Im trying to help as much as i possibly can. I gave them my college refund card which was 1300, im selling my motorcycle for 600, and one of my boats for $100. Just really sucks how all this has to hit at once. My parents are great people and I dont understand why she would do this to us, but I guess desperate times call for desperate measures. (Im not trying to sell my stuff on here BTW haha)
Old 10-17-2011, 03:27 PM   #2
francis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Trevor
francis1291's Tacoma Gallery
Your situation sounds like it sucks and im sorry to hear that but everything happens for a reason. Best of luck to you and your family.
Old 10-17-2011, 03:39 PM   #3
Because Tacos are too mainstream...and Im poor.
TheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
TheMrGExperience's Tacoma Gallery
so where are you trying to sell your bike at?
Old 10-17-2011, 03:49 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear the news. I think thats kinda BS that his mom is making you guys move out. I mean I understand how hard times can get when low on cash but where is her family values? I would feel like crap if I had a son or daughter and I upped the rent on them by nearly half!
Old 10-17-2011, 06:36 PM   #5
YoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant future

Name: Jason
YoaterBoater's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, I thought it was really messed up myself. I hate that they didnt get the agreement in writing, but I also dont think family should have to write out an agreement because you would think they wouldnt do you this way. Luckily, I put the motorcycle on craigslist 3 hours ago and already have someone buying it.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:23 PM   #6
Because Tacos are too mainstream...and Im poor.
TheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
TheMrGExperience's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoaterBoater View Post
Thanks guys, I thought it was really messed up myself. I hate that they didnt get the agreement in writing, but I also dont think family should have to write out an agreement because you would think they wouldnt do you this way. Luckily, I put the motorcycle on craigslist 3 hours ago and already have someone buying it.
dammit i wanted dibs lol
Old 11-12-2011, 05:38 AM   #7
Goldstar225 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tom
Goldstar225's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear of your parents troubles, I hope they find a place in their price range.

You have my respect for stepping up and helping them out. Material things can be replaced, good family is priceless.
Old 11-12-2011, 05:42 AM   #8
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldstar225 View Post
Sorry to hear of your parents troubles, I hope they find a place in their price range.

You have my respect for stepping up and helping them out. Material things can be replaced, good family is priceless.
x2
Jason, I hope things get better for you and your family too.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:53 PM   #9
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
x3.

Good luck OP. Times are tough for everyone.

Way to step up to the plate and help out your family! That's the most important thing of all. Hang in there man. Karma is a bitch! What goes around comes around.