Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

HONDA RUCKUS

Old 11-16-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
HONDA RUCKUS

Hey anyone know anything about the Honda Ruckus? My brother inlaw has one and needs to sell it so im thinking on picking it up from him. its a 2003 with only 1580 miles and is in mint shape
Old 11-16-2011, 07:08 PM   #2
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
ttran's Tacoma Gallery
My friends have them, supposedly 100 miles to a gallon.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:12 PM   #3
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
i figured i'd get it kinda just to add to my collection of wheeled toys
Old 11-16-2011, 08:15 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
I'd buy it for the right price. Thats the one scooter I would ride.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:19 PM   #5
Banned
He said he would give me the brother inlaw discount for 900.00 it kbb for 1250.00 but i also gotta help him move from Dickinson N.D. to Billings MT so i figured its a pretty good deal
Old 11-16-2011, 08:22 PM   #6
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
do it!!

Old 11-16-2011, 08:28 PM   #7
Banned
i should have it the 26th of this month
Old 11-16-2011, 08:28 PM   #8
09RMZ10tacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: dane
09RMZ10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I got one, getting damn near 100 miles a gallon. Super fast too, about 40 on flat land and no wind.... Lol about 25 up hills.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:31 PM   #9
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuMojLKw6rY
Old 11-16-2011, 08:49 PM   #10
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
thats one kick ass ruckus!! i heard that you can mod the shit outa them too
Old 11-16-2011, 09:04 PM   #11
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianTaco View Post
thats one kick ass ruckus!! i heard that you can mod the shit outa them too
haha that dude thinks he is the man! harnessing that 10hp like a boss
Old 11-16-2011, 09:44 PM   #12
Hayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
You can do an extended swing arm and a 125 dirtbike engine...
Old 11-16-2011, 09:46 PM   #13
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayes View Post
You can do an extended swing arm and a 125 dirtbike engine...

~35 horsepower if we're talking 2 stroke
Old 11-16-2011, 09:46 PM   #14
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Nicks4x4LT's Tacoma Gallery
the civic of scooters haha, look at the rucksters page, atleast i think its called rucksters.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:50 PM   #15
Hayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

But on something that small? It's like 800 horsepower in our trucks.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:51 PM   #16
braaap

Quote:
But on something that small? It's like 800 horsepower in our trucks.
I know, the was for how crazy fast that thing would be. You'd kill yourself on it lol.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:52 PM   #17
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
I know, the was for how crazy fast that thing would be. You'd kill yourself on it lol.
Gotcha! For the record, my motorcycle has around 50 hp at the wheel.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:53 PM   #18
braaap

Quote:
Gotcha! For the record, my motorcycle has around 50 hp at the wheel.
yeah my old 250sx made around 50hp, you can get crazy power per CC out of a 2 stroke.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:56 PM   #19
chaos316 is on a distinguished road
Name: JJ
chaos316's Tacoma Gallery
iv wanted one of these scooters for a few years now. they are really popular in cali. totalruckus.com is the forum they are all on
Old 11-16-2011, 10:01 PM   #20
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Save your money. It would be fun for about 10 minutes, then you're left asking yoursef "did I really drop $900 dollars on this?"