Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Had To Share This Video!

Old 01-13-2012, 04:07 AM   #1
www.tacomaworld.com
Spyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to behold

Spyro's Tacoma Gallery
Had To Share This Video!

This guy is NUTS!

http://youtu.be/MsKlsABsEL8
Old 01-13-2012, 04:15 AM   #2
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyro View Post
This guy is NUTS!

http://youtu.be/MsKlsABsEL8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOVbfIPXY7A
Old 01-13-2012, 04:16 AM   #3
WV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to behold
WV_Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Yep.....Accepted way to ride over there. Cars/trucks accept it, not like here, where Billy bob would rather run you over for trying to get a leg up on em. But still crazy....
Old 01-13-2012, 04:23 AM   #4
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
I hated dealing with that shit in socal when I lived there for 4 years. Bikers put themselves in danger doing shit like that on the highway when traffic is flowing 65+mph but they had signs saying "share the road" ppfftt. Not sure what the laws were but someone said something about doing that only when the flow of traffic is 35mph or below.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:25 AM   #5
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
In some places of the states I know its legal for bikes to ride on the lines between cars.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:32 AM   #6
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
thats not nuts that is just plain dumb as fuck
Old 01-13-2012, 08:18 PM   #7
11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of

Marines:
Name: George
11SuperwhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
I hated dealing with that shit in socal when I lived there for 4 years. Bikers put themselves in danger doing shit like that on the highway when traffic is flowing 65+mph but they had signs saying "share the road" ppfftt. Not sure what the laws were but someone said something about doing that only when the flow of traffic is 35mph or below.
bikers are in danger any time we get on bikes in sd... but your right i have seen some dumb stuff done.. but white lineing or lane splitting is legal(up to 30mph i think) and a neccesity in stopped traffic down there.. the people that swerve at bikes doing it should be shot!

oh and the black devil r1 moscow ride video is crazy to... that guy is insane