Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

ANY dirtbikers in VA??

Old 02-04-2012, 07:13 PM   #1
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
ANY dirtbikers in VA??

i was curious is there anybody in virginia a dirtbiker?? If so where do yall ride at? i use to do motocross until i compressed 3 discs in my lower back after 2 years of strenghthening it im gonna get back on a dirtbike!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 07:16 PM   #2
cab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to all

Name: Corey
cab4you26's Tacoma Gallery
I ride in VA, I just got a dirt bike not too long ago and am starting to get acquainted with riding at tracks.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:31 PM   #3
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
awsome where u riding at?
Old 02-15-2012, 04:22 AM   #5

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Yup I use to ride there. I never got to do the course in the woods tho.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:35 AM   #6
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Not I, but you aughta check in here...SOUTH EAST and HERE
Old 02-16-2012, 04:46 PM   #7
cab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to allcab4you26 is a name known to all

Name: Corey
cab4you26's Tacoma Gallery
I've been to Snow Creek and Halstead both only once lol.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:47 PM   #8
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLLD View Post
i was curious is there anybody in virginia a dirtbiker?? If so where do yall ride at? i use to do motocross until i compressed 3 discs in my lower back after 2 years of strenghthening it im gonna get back on a dirtbike!!!

How did you end up doing all that damage to your back?
Old 02-16-2012, 07:09 PM   #9

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Did a huge triple an overshot the landing land flat my front spokes broke out of the wheel so my back absorbed it. It sucked