Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

MY HARLEY AND TOYOTA

Old 02-04-2012, 08:07 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
You have to upload the pics to the site, of have a host server, like Photobucket.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:21 PM   #3
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
toy02ota's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking Fat Boy! There's not near as many Harley riders on here than sportbike riders. Here's my Harley
Old 02-11-2012, 05:23 PM   #4
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
agreed not as many harley guys but heres mine, nice truck and harley

Old 02-11-2012, 08:28 PM   #5
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post

I'm still in fucking love with your bike dude. I love the night trains.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #6
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking Fat Boy & that Night Train is
Old 02-11-2012, 08:34 PM   #7
stokes.greg is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
stokes.greg's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-11-2012, 08:35 PM   #8
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That thing is f-ing sick. I am debating buying a buddy of mines bike. He bought a project and needs to sell his 08 nightster to fund the project. It's sick, but I think the lady kind of kabashed it. With us getting married in 4 months it's probably not a good investment anyways. I will have one though.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #9
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toy02ota View Post
There's not near as many Harley riders on here than sportbike riders.
If I could afford a HD I would have one. I can afford my Taco and my crotch rocket. If I got a Harley the truck and the other bike would have to go! Insurance on the Harley alone would cost more than my truck and street bike combined!
One of these days I will get one. I like the Night Trains and the Fat Bobs. I think the Train looks more bad-ass, but I'd probably end up with the Fat Bob because I find it more fun to ride.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:40 PM   #10
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamalarishauler View Post
Nice combination! What's that on your trucks bed? I that one of those drop down beds that a bike can go on?
Old 02-11-2012, 08:47 PM   #11
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
I have a question for you Tacoma/Harley guys. Do you harp on guys that ride import bikes? Like domestic truck owners harp on us import truck guys? haha
Old 02-12-2012, 06:54 AM   #12
40 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery

Can't wait to get on the road again.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:57 AM   #13
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
I have a question for you Tacoma/Harley guys. Do you harp on guys that ride import bikes? Like domestic truck owners harp on us import truck guys? haha
Nope. Never did. The only exception is when they were being idiots. Weather it was on any kind of bike. Showing off etc.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:42 AM   #14
Local TW dissenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Nah not really. If your knees are in the wind who cares?
Old 02-12-2012, 08:46 AM   #15
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

how do you guys haul your harleys in your bed?
Old 02-12-2012, 08:53 AM   #16
hetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud of
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh, I bet the bikes go on the trailer...

Ride to eat, Eat to Ride...or something like that.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #17

Quote:
We ride it. Not haul it.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:25 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post
We ride it. Not haul it.
no doubt man, Im headed to cali in august with the bike and I could ride but its an ass beating doing 70mph with no windshield for 3000 miles
Old 02-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #19
lil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant future

Name: Jacen
lil J's Tacoma Gallery
Taco with my LowRider
Attached Thumbnails
MY HARLEY AND TOYOTA-img_0020tw.jpg  
Old 02-12-2012, 09:49 AM   #20

Quote:
no doubt man, Im headed to cali in august with the bike and I could ride but its an ass beating doing 70mph with no windshield for 3000 miles
Oh for sure.. Just bustin ya..

Trailer tow all the way. I see them in the back of trucks all the time and it just gives me the heebie jeebies. I've towed a couple of seemingly minor truck accidents with a bike in the back and having the bike on it's side in the bed or on the ground makes you wonder. i did have a more serious one i picked up and it was on a trailer. Truck was stove in pretty bad in the front. Bent the hitch and drop down, bent the trailer arm. Bike looked fine.