1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Discount OEM parts plus coupon code

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by Omar, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Feb 7, 2012 at 4:50 AM
    Omar

Omar [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport Access Cab
    We just did this email blast, and I figured I'd share with my fellow Taco owners who may be looking for parts from Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Yamaha.

Our parts department is under NEW management! We’ve listened to you and we’re learning so we can improve and serve you better. With new policies focused on Customer Service, including an easy return policy with no restocking fees on any in store purchases!

So celebrate with us as we make February our customer appreciation month!

Now is the time to take advantage of our discounted OEM parts finder online, just use coupon code ALLNEW in the shopping cart from now till February 29 for even more savings on our already super low online OEM parts prices!*

Or print out this email and bring it in before February 29 for 15% off all in stock accessories and apparel, including the 2012 Fox gear!^

Again, Thank You for all your continued business, without you we couldn’t exist!

Matthew Breece – Customer Service Manager
    Omar Buker – General Manager

*must use coupon code ALLNEW for additional discount, minimum order of $20, not valid for venders or coaches

^in stock items only, does not apply to on sale or closeout items

Monmouth Cycles
    656 Highway 35
    Middletown, NJ 07748
    (732) 671-1073

Please visit our website at the following location:
    http://www.monmouthcycles.com

Products Discussed in

To Top