LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Bought my first bike today.

Old 02-23-2012, 05:10 PM   #2
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
damn that is sweet!!! love the white cause you don't see too many of them!! nice choice my man. i was looking at those a few years ago, never pulled the trigger. super shorty exhaust i see. what brand? ride safe!!
Old 02-23-2012, 05:12 PM   #3
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
get riding leathers. when you lay her down youll thank me. oh and helmets are an awesome thing. seen them save lives before. ohhhhhh and HAVE FRICKIN FUN! you cant beat a good bike ride. fast or slow whatever your pace. its just and amazing feeling
Old 02-23-2012, 05:14 PM   #4
ERMAHGERD
DubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thayer
DubVtundy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wd Boss View Post
damn that is sweet!!! love the white cause you don't see too many of them!! nice choice my man. i was looking at those a few years ago, never pulled the trigger. super shorty exhaust i see. what brand? ride safe!!
Its a hot bodies exhaust it sounds really good.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:14 PM   #5
40 year old teenager
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! My first "sportbike" was a Gixxer 600 back in 1992. Have fun but respect the power/speed.....it can put a hurtin' on ya!
Old 02-23-2012, 05:16 PM   #6
ERMAHGERD
DubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpneely View Post
get riding leathers. when you lay her down youll thank me. oh and helmets are an awesome thing. seen them save lives before. ohhhhhh and HAVE FRICKIN FUN! you cant beat a good bike ride. fast or slow whatever your pace. its just and amazing feeling
Oh yeah man here n wv its law 2 have a helmet. Im going 2morrow2 2 get all my gear. Ive rode em b4 just havnt had my own.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:16 PM   #7
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
a buddy of mine had a CBR 929 and that bike scared the ever living hell out of me. it was such an awesome bike though. but yea one day the power got the best of him and he said bye bye to the bike and a good bit of skin and meat haha
Old 02-23-2012, 05:18 PM   #8
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
sick bike man! i want one so bad!
Old 02-23-2012, 05:21 PM   #9

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
Oh yeah man here n wv its law 2 have a helmet. Im going 2morrow2 2 get all my gear. Ive rode em b4 just havnt had my own.

yea literally had to pick my buddy up off the asphalt and drag him to the truck. it was rough. blood everywhere. and that was quite literally the week after he had finally gotten a pair of riding leathers. but apparently it was to hot for the gloves he bought... hahaha yea he regreted that. but yea long story short he totaled it and owes his life and some body parts to to his riding gear.

have fun with it. im still waiting on my bike to show up for a good price. otherwise i couldnt afford one.

he had his first one stolen and totaled the second. finally he just gave up and said it must not be for me i guess...
Old 02-23-2012, 06:23 PM   #10
ERMAHGERD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpneely View Post
yea literally had to pick my buddy up off the asphalt and drag him to the truck. it was rough. blood everywhere. and that was quite literally the week after he had finally gotten a pair of riding leathers. but apparently it was to hot for the gloves he bought... hahaha yea he regreted that. but yea long story short he totaled it and owes his life and some body parts to to his riding gear.

have fun with it. im still waiting on my bike to show up for a good price. otherwise i couldnt afford one.

he had his first one stolen and totaled the second. finally he just gave up and said it must not be for me i guess...
thats one thing i dont want to happen. my parents own 2 funeral homes here so i see what can happen on these things. those ppl that have came in there are imbeded into my head. one thing you wont see me do is stupid things on this. i mainly just wanted one to ride. and another plus is its gotta be easier on gas than my truck lol
Old 02-23-2012, 10:30 PM   #11
Larson7.62 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Alex
Larson7.62's Tacoma Gallery
I have the exact same model, but mine is all black. It is definitely going to be my main vehicle in the summer, when i do have to fill up on gas its under 10 bucks using premium.

Any mods planned yet?
Old 02-24-2012, 06:05 AM   #12
ERMAHGERD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larson7.62 View Post
I have the exact same model, but mine is all black. It is definitely going to be my main vehicle in the summer, when i do have to fill up on gas its under 10 bucks using premium.

Any mods planned yet?
not really only thing i wanna do is get a black zero gravity windscreen as of now lol
Old 02-24-2012, 06:21 AM   #13
BOOM goes the dynamite!
greenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Ian
greenguy3's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on finally getting a bike, too bad it's a gixxer though, lol. Definitely get some good gear and ride safe and you'll be straight!
Old 02-24-2012, 10:33 AM   #14
Larson7.62 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Alex
Larson7.62's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenguy3 View Post
Congrats on finally getting a bike, too bad it's a gixxer though, lol. Definitely get some good gear and ride safe and you'll be straight!
Old 02-24-2012, 10:33 AM   #15
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-28-2012, 01:10 AM   #17
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Not the best starter bike but hey I started on a '03 600RR.. but starting on smaller bikes will make you a better rider. I do regret it.

Just be careful and aware that everyone on the road IS out there to hit you. Trust me... Idiots here in WV suck.. Especially ones who can't stay on the f'ing road and kick up all the gravel and crap (happened to me this weekend on the interstate.. wasn't impressed)

I can't tell you how many close calls i've had. Only 2 being my fault.. the rest all idiot drivers. Not sure how i've gotten so lucky? And good at controlling a skidding bike lol

Have you put insurance on it yet? Hoping your parents are helping out with that?? When I was your age they wanted $200+ a month for full coverage in my name... Now that i'm old it's $50 lol was only $75 for my dear 1000RR that I miss like crazy.

It's purdy though - even if everyone else on the road has one. (yes haterz gunna hate)
Old 02-28-2012, 07:25 AM   #18
ERMAHGERD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTuffGirl View Post
Not the best starter bike but hey I started on a '03 600RR.. but starting on smaller bikes will make you a better rider. I do regret it.

Just be careful and aware that everyone on the road IS out there to hit you. Trust me... Idiots here in WV suck.. Especially ones who can't stay on the f'ing road and kick up all the gravel and crap (happened to me this weekend on the interstate.. wasn't impressed)

I can't tell you how many close calls i've had. Only 2 being my fault.. the rest all idiot drivers. Not sure how i've gotten so lucky? And good at controlling a skidding bike lol

Have you put insurance on it yet? Hoping your parents are helping out with that?? When I was your age they wanted $200+ a month for full coverage in my name... Now that i'm old it's $50 lol was only $75 for my dear 1000RR that I miss like crazy.

It's purdy though - even if everyone else on the road has one. (yes haterz gunna hate)
yeah ive rode bikes before this is just my first one. i ride my friends other bike all the time last summer. and yeah i got insurance on it its only 83 a month in my name with full coverage so its not to bad. im just waiting on the title so i can go get my tags.