Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

2012 Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix, MotoGP World Championship (July 27th-29th)

Old 03-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #1
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
2012 Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix, MotoGP World Championship (July 27th-29th)

Hello Fellow Riders,

I just wanted to start up a thread for those of you who might be heading out this year to Laguna Seca for the MotoGP Championship July 27th-29th.

I will be camping this year, likely at turn 10. The site is about $190 and I think can tent 4 people per car. I will be driving up and staying there the whole weekend camping all three nights. That is the minimum days.

Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix Info

Buy your tickets here

Attached you will find ticket information as well as a track map.

Hit me up if you are interested in in making the 3-4 day camping trip.

Tri
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2012_red_bull_united_states_grand_prix_ticket_prices.pdf (73.9 KB, 175 views)
File Type: pdf facilitiesmap.pdf (214.4 KB, 38 views)
Old 03-05-2012, 11:01 PM   #2
zxstump is on a distinguished road
zxstump's Tacoma Gallery
gp

turn 3 ready to go
Old 03-18-2012, 09:51 PM   #3
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
motogp!!

ive been going for the past couple of years...i will be going again this year..ill probably ride in again