Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Victory is Mine!

Old 02-19-2013, 02:29 PM   #21
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimonback View Post
Ya, I have a pretty good idea. I even loved the Vision for comfortable long distance stuff, and the little toys that come with it. Still after owning a Kingpin, Vision, and 'Roads, I think the last is the best yet.
I like what the Vision had to offer just can't get over the looks. I am glad that I decided to get the XC. I can't wait to do cams and the timming gear.
Old 01-10-2014, 04:18 PM   #22
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
Dimonback's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmfranks View Post
Bought an 06 Vegas in March. So far, put 3K miles on it no problems. Nice bike!!!!!!
Where the hell you been???
Old 01-10-2014, 04:26 PM   #23
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
beautiful bike! one of my favorites