Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

BT's Bike Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 02:54 PM   #81
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
have you looked at the Kawi Z1000

or the Suzuki bking (naked hayabusa)

Old 05-31-2012, 02:54 PM   #82
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Then again... I could always just buy like a 6 year old 600 so I can learn stunting first..
Old 05-31-2012, 02:55 PM   #83
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
have you looked at the Kawi Z1000

or the Suzuki bking (naked hayabusa)

NO!! I didn't know they existed.. I want to do sexy unspeakable things to those bikes.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:55 PM   #84
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
lol, i got you all beat

I pay 190 a month for the Taco, wife's MDX, TL1000, and house.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:55 PM   #85
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Then again... I could always just buy like a 6 year old 600 so I can learn stunting first..

don't be a douche........
Old 05-31-2012, 02:56 PM   #86
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
NO!! I didn't know they existed.. I want to do sexy unspeakable things to those bikes.

I really like the z1000s
Old 05-31-2012, 02:56 PM   #87

Quote:
lol, i got you all beat

I pay 190 a month for the Taco, wife's MDX, TL1000, and house.

Quote:
don't be a douche........
Yea I don't mean like in public, same as I do when I want to play around with the Taco, I go out to deserted wilderness. But I'm just sayin, it'd be kick ass to learn how to wheelie
Old 05-31-2012, 02:57 PM   #88
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Or look at the custom Triumph speed triple

Old 05-31-2012, 02:57 PM   #89
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
That bking is hawt
Old 05-31-2012, 02:58 PM   #90

Quote:
I really like the z1000s
x2 between those two I'd take that one.

ALSO, found out in order for your insurance to remain valid, your not allowed to increase performance to over 25cc's from stock OR over 15% more power. Otherwise you gotta call back and reclass it.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:59 PM   #91
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yea I don't mean like in public, same as I do when I want to play around with the Taco, I go out to deserted wilderness. But I'm just sayin, it'd be kick ass to learn how to wheelie

oh, wheelies are fun. I can do those with out trying on the TL. As I hit about 7500 rpm the front wheel starts to lift in first gear.

Just don't be the douche that does it in places that it should be done.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:01 PM   #92
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2 between those two I'd take that one.

ALSO, found out in order for your insurance to remain valid, your not allowed to increase performance to over 25cc's from stock OR over 15% more power. Otherwise you gotta call back and reclass it.

unless you turbo it or SC it your fine. A pipe and power commander might get you 15%.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:07 PM   #93

Quote:
oh, wheelies are fun. I can do those with out trying on the TL. As I hit about 7500 rpm the front wheel starts to lift in first gear. Just don't be the douche that does it in places that it should be done.
Can't freaken wait, It might be worth it for my to either tough out another summer and buy in the fall when bikes are dirt cheap though. Then I'll be past the 25yo mark and be able to buy the bike outright.
Quote:
unless you turbo it or SC it your fine. A pipe and power commander might get you 15%.
One day I might, but as it stands, I want a few seasons to get used to the next power jump before I go way holy *$&% out there.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:09 PM   #94
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can't freaken wait, It might be worth it for my to either tough out another summer and buy in the fall when bikes are dirt cheap though. Then I'll be past the 25yo mark and be able to buy the bike outright.

One day I might, but as it stands, I want a few seasons to get used to the next power jump before I go way holy *$&% out there.
Don't forget about getting yourself some gear. Helmet, jacket, Gloves and Boots at the least. Budget $1000 minimum for that stuff.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:25 PM   #95

Already got the kick ass gloves from last bike, just need all new everything else.

Debating getting a costume suit
Old 05-31-2012, 03:27 PM   #96
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Already got the kick ass gloves from last bike, just need all new everything else.

Debating getting a costume suit

go go power rangers

Old 05-31-2012, 04:20 PM   #97

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aJU4...layer_embedded
Old 05-31-2012, 04:23 PM   #98

http://udreplicas.com/