Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Love my Taco... But its Harley Weather!

Old 05-20-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
YotaMark is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
YotaMark's Tacoma Gallery
Love my Taco... But its Harley Weather!

Poor Taco sits alot with the warm weather,,,, Sometimes I drive it to work because I Just love that dame truck. It gets dusty sitting in my drive way so it still gets washed and waxed alot, But most days you'll see me on my Street Glide. Dont worry Taco, Winters coming!
Attached Thumbnails
Love my Taco... But its Harley Weather!-hdf-taco.jpg  
Old 05-20-2012, 06:27 PM   #2
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
right on!!, love the street glides. My dad just got one and I love it but here is my baby. I ride mine everywhere. You got the 96 cubic inch motor or 103?