1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Micro Burst

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by Glocker23, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Jun 3, 2012 at 2:59 PM
    Glocker23

Glocker23 [OP] Drive fast take chances

Member:
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB Sport
    Debadged, Tonneau cover, Grillcraft MX grill, OKLED 20" light bar in grill, Aero AT2525 muffler
    Just got back from an awesome Poker run in CT. After the raffle and burgers, I hopped back on the 9 and took off. It was warm and comfortable all day. As soon as I got onto 84 the sky was dark. Traveling west on 84 I started to notice little more wind and the tree's leaves were starting to flip. Soon after BAAAAM!!! The winds pushed me about 5 feet left Holy scared ****less. I immediately slowed down and inched my way over 3 lanes of highway to break down shoulder. Continued on and made it to a bridge over pass. Already there was one bike waiting it out. As I was almost there a bunch more were crossing over from fast lane and then we were all waiting it out.

Here we are hanging out waiting for the rain to subside. it was only about 25 minutes under the bridge. Afterwards, once I hit rt 8 it was smooth sailing It wasn't even wet there.

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top