LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Motorcycle levers

Old 06-19-2012, 08:26 AM   #1
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Motorcycle levers

I came across this in my motorcycle forum and figured I'd pass it along.
http://shop.the2wheels.com/CNC-Adjus...Set-Suzuki.htm

I paid $35 for the pair of levers. The levers are adjustable, available in any color you want and can be either shorty or regular length. I was in the market for levers and for adjustable, shorty levers I was seeing prices from $60 - $150/lever all day long. I just ordered my set and will post up a review once they come in.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #2
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
ive heard good things from them. My brother also has a pair on his r6 and are great. I got lucky since my bike already had pazzo's on it. No way would i have spent $200 for em lol.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:17 PM   #3
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gieser View Post
ive heard good things from them. My brother also has a pair on his r6 and are great. I got lucky since my bike already had pazzo's on it. No way would i have spent $200 for em lol.
I was just about to buy just a shorty clutch lever and wanted the adjustability feature so I was looking at some pretty expensive levers. Ended up getting a set for $35 and got to pick my color combo!

It's good to hear someone else with a positive review of them. Only a small handful of members on the other forum have them.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:23 PM   #4
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
here a link for a few reviews if you want

http://zx6r.com/zx6r/26232-got-my-ch...ers-today.html

ok well the address atleast

there's some info in there somewhere and alot of bs, but im sure your used to it.

This is TW after all.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:33 PM   #5

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gieser View Post
here a link for a few reviews if you want

http://zx6r.com/zx6r/26232-got-my-ch...ers-today.html

ok well the address atleast

there's some info in there somewhere and alot of bs, but im sure your used to it.

This is TW after all.
Haha, thanks! Yeah, I'm used to 3 pages of BS and one or two really good posts scattered in the middle. The motorcycle forum I'm a member of isn't nearly as talkative as TW though. It's a much different atmosphere, I only use it for information, there's not much BSing going on unfortunately.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:31 AM   #6
TheEh-Team.ca
buck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
buck's Tacoma Gallery
My only complaint with my knock-offs are the pivots are a little sloppy. Other than that, the quick lever settings lever is handy, and they look good too!
Old 06-21-2012, 05:46 AM   #7

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buck View Post
My only complaint with my knock-offs are the pivots are a little sloppy. Other than that, the quick lever settings lever is handy, and they look good too!
I'll have to see when they come in. Worst case, I'll use a shim on the pivot to tighten it up. Doesn't have to be perfect, I just want a short, adjustable lever, I'm no Rossi
Old 06-21-2012, 07:45 AM   #8
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
FUCK YOU! oh, i mean Thank you, I just spent $35 and ordered a pair.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:06 AM   #9

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
FUCK YOU! oh, i mean Thank you, I just spent $35 and ordered a pair.

Happy to help and I know the feeling!
Old 06-30-2012, 06:29 AM   #10

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
My levers just showed up today and I couldn't be happier! Fit and finish is excellent and the adjustment feature is very functional. I'll get pictures up later, for now I'm going out for a ride
Old 06-30-2012, 09:18 AM   #11
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
My levers just showed up today and I couldn't be happier! Fit and finish is excellent and the adjustment feature is very functional. I'll get pictures up later, for now I'm going out for a ride
mine should be here soon. They shipped Thursday.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:53 PM   #12

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
mine should be here soon. They shipped Thursday.
They're sharp looking! I ordered blue anodized with titaniam colored adjusters. No issues with the install, everything fit perfect, as it should. I was impressed how much range the adjusters gave. I have an adjuster on my stock brake lever but you can barely tell the difference between the high and the low adjustment. These move the lever quite a bit though!