Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Thinking about getting a dirtbike, few questions

Old 07-10-2012, 07:31 AM   #161
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
yeah it's 5 instead of 6 gears like the xc and sx 2strokes. 4th and 5th on the w are longer.
source: have a 250xcw
my '07 250 SX had a 5 speed close ratio, not a 6 speed.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:45 AM   #162
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
my '07 250 SX had a 5 speed close ratio, not a 6 speed.
derp
Old 07-10-2012, 10:12 AM   #163
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
derp

On a side note, I sold my ae86 and am now in the market for another 250 2 stroke. My buddy has a '97 CR250 with a blown top end, and possibly bottom end for sale. 350 bucks. I may have to jump on that even though those are just about the worst trail bikes ever made
Old 07-10-2012, 10:46 PM   #165
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabian
Fabulous's Tacoma Gallery
I also second Jay's comment about joining Thumpertalk. I've been on there for years, and it's a great site. They have a section called "what bike should I buy" and people on there are really helpful. I think you'll dig it.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:49 PM   #166
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
I also second Jay's comment about joining Thumpertalk. I've been on there for years, and it's a great site. They have a section called "what bike should I buy" and people on there are really helpful. I think you'll dig it.
yeah but going on tt and asking what bike to get is like coming on here asking what lift to get, everybody just says the textbook response of billies at 0.83 or whatever, but where is the fun in that. OP get a 500 and have some fun.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:56 PM   #167
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah but going on tt and asking what bike to get is like coming on here asking what lift to get, everybody just says the textbook response of billies at 0.83 or whatever, but where is the fun in that. OP get a 500 and have some fun.
I agree. i was on there for a while but got bored of the repetitive shit over and over and that none of the topics really interested me. Never really needed any info or help from there either except for maybe the one odd question i couldn't find on google. Ride and know some pretty experienced people so any info or help i need comes from them.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:04 PM   #168
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Il check out that section on thumpertalk, but il try to be careful what i ask lol
Old 07-10-2012, 11:06 PM   #169
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
Il check out that section on thumpertalk, but il try to be careful what i ask lol
they're all really cool, just search around first since this has been answered on there more than likely.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:51 PM   #170
GoatFiddyone is on a distinguished road

GoatFiddyone's Tacoma Gallery
The coolest thing about Thumper Talk is the for sale section. That is really the only reason I ever go on there. I've scored some pretty sweet deals out of there.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:06 PM   #171
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatFiddyone View Post
The coolest thing about Thumper Talk is the for sale section. That is really the only reason I ever go on there. I've scored some pretty sweet deals out of there.
There is a lot for sale in there. Ive been looking around a little