Old 07-03-2012, 12:10 AM   #261
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post

Old 07-03-2012, 12:20 AM   #262
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post

Old 07-03-2012, 12:41 AM   #263
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
haha no offense to the nice officers haha u must have stopped reading at the part u highlighted, but ya ive been dealin with the cops to much lately, so if u get that negativity towards cops from me, well im sorry

Old 07-03-2012, 01:04 AM   #264
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Also, Where the fuck did those cops go?! Since when do cops just randomly bolt from a stop like that?! That and how the helmet was placed was all VERY fishy in my opinion. Anybody got an explaination of the running police? ha

They ran off to go catch someone who was recording the arrest from an iphone is what i read on youtube. Pretty random though hah

Old 07-03-2012, 01:09 AM   #265
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Every motorist should be treated separately and like it is said, Innocent until proven guilty. That officer pulled up and knew exactly what he was going to do, Arrest this guy for some bullshit charge because he may or may not have been associated with the group that has caused so much trouble, He very well could have just been a local rider that was at the wrong place at the wrong time, Right? So until the officer can prove the bikers involvement into this "group ring" it should have been a regular stop, ETC papers, explaination of why he was being pulled over and the officer should have went by the book, If he felt he needed to search the bikes cubby, he should have asked. The officer had more then enough information to run the VIN... This cop unfortunely just treated this guy like he was a criminal all because he happened to be by a LARGE group of motorcyclists. I respect every LEO but sometimes i get very upset to see that there are officers out there that clearly has problems figuring out how to treat certain situations, Like the police officer shown in the video. The dude did eight hours in jail... Kind of F'ed up that the dude has his bike impounded to, Hopefully he sues the shit out of that cop for at least wrongful arrest or something! I think we can all agree this officer did nothing by the book and should be fairly punished for such, Correct?

Also, Where the fuck did those cops go?! Since when do cops just randomly bolt from a stop like that?! That and how the helmet was placed was all VERY fishy in my opinion. Anybody got an explaination of the running police? ha
it's just how you hold a bike helmet. the only real place to grab it is on the mouth guard, so when the guy put it on the car he just set it down how he was holding it, hanging down with his hand on top of the mouth guard.

Old 07-03-2012, 01:24 AM   #266
R o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
R o C C o 5 7's Tacoma Gallery
So I come up to a check point;Young cop thinks I'm high cause he sees glare in my eyes,I explain to him that I'm diabetic and I've had eye surgery the glare is from optical lenses inserted in my eyes.Ofcourse he didn't believe me,and believe me I'm about the most respectful guy the cops are going to pull over.Never did a sobriety test,cuffed me proceeded to curs at me and put me in the back of the patrol car.I mean really.His supervisor continued with the same questions and I gave him the same answers after 30 minutes or so they told me to go the F home before they find something to arrest me for. Again.....REALLY????? I have (had) freinds that are cops and this is absolutly no lie....I've seen them drink like fish and get behind the wheel afterward and when I call them on it....well that's why I say (had)

Closed Thread