LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

check this video out!

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 09:38 PM   #22
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Jesus Christ...can they just make up charges for anything just to arrest someone? I wanna be a cop.
Sir..your long travel suspension is nice...I need a set. You're under arrest for having a truck that's awesome...gimme your kings.

Old 06-20-2012, 09:50 PM   #23
cmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Craig
cmfranks's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, how many times have you been arrested?????? Typical comment by a criminal!!!!!! Read the other post dick weed, the cop knew the camera was rolling. Run but you can't hide. Good day Criminal!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06sr5prerunner View Post
yea no shit makes me want to record all my rides :/ but yea man texas cops are asses most of them. if your offended by this comment that they are asses o well! personally i would have left him in the dust in my bike but man this makes my blood boil :/

Old 06-20-2012, 09:53 PM   #24
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
95% of the time I will side with the cops but this is pretty bull.

Old 06-20-2012, 09:54 PM   #25
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmfranks View Post
Wow, how many times have you been arrested?????? Typical comment by a criminal!!!!!! Read the other post dick weed, the cop knew the camera was rolling. Run but you can't hide. Good day Criminal!!!!
Sir...you are an idiot.

Old 06-20-2012, 09:58 PM   #27
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
I love the riding gear the guy is wearing, at least he has a helmet though. That was very excessive and both parties, in my opinion, were in the wrong. The motorcycle rider started out very aggressively and agitated it should have calmed the fuck down and helped move the process along as quickly as possible. Arguing a citation is best done in traffic court not the side of the road. He should have just minded his manners and moved on. The officer was way out of order by arresting him for an obstructed tag unless there is something I'm, we're, missing in this story. Trying to yank the helmet off and pushing the rider around was a little much. What the hell happened to the other officer's on scene? There must have been another call close by or something?
He wasn't arguing a citation, he was arguing being arrested for his license plate not being "visible" enough. I would be kind of pissed off too.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:01 PM   #29
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes, and your from socal. Another idiot on the web
Just sayin, you won't last long around here calling people dick weeds...

Old 06-20-2012, 10:10 PM   #31
cmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, I am amazed on your educational level. Nice hit on the wheels... Sorry i dont have the time to work out on the beach and play 91210.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Like i said...idiot.
And your wheels are ugly.
And you have man boobs.
And your choice in tattoos sucks.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:12 PM   #32
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Just sayin, you won't last long around here calling people dick weeds...
Quote:
Like i said...idiot.
And your wheels are ugly.
And you have man boobs.
And your choice in tattoos sucks.
Hes just pissed you guys called the texas cops a bad name, and he is from texas. He will get over it.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:12 PM   #33
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
"Oh shit we're on camera... RUN!!!"

Old 06-20-2012, 10:12 PM   #34
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
Well I am sure this will lead to lots of very intellectually stimulating conversation.
Indeed it has my good sir.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #36
Very nice how much?

Quote:
He's pissed cuz everyone was ragging on pops.
Exactly.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:15 PM   #37
Penis Bird

Quote:
Wow, I am amazed on your educational level. Nice hit on the wheels... Sorry i dont have the time to work out on the beach and play 91210.
That is too bad for you....I do live quite the life.
And Im "buff as shit"

Old 06-20-2012, 10:21 PM   #38
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its 9 0 2 1 0......go on

Old 06-20-2012, 10:21 PM   #39

Ok, Buff Master... you win. Enjoy the kalifornia sun. Wouldn't want to start a beef from a guy who says he is "buff". Kinda scared from this point on.Really, i voiced my opinion as you did on the video.
Quote:
That is too bad for you....I do live quite the life.
And Im "buff as shit"

Old 06-20-2012, 10:23 PM   #40
JeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
JeremyGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes, and your from socal. Another idiot on the web
Ok, so I normally side with cops. Not this time. Fatty 50 has a chip on his shoulder. As for cmfranks^ couple things
1.)you are probly a fucking cadet/wonna be(but never will)cop.
2.)or you are a cop, probly just as douchie, if not more as the guy in the video.
3.)your ignorance, calling this guy a douche just because he lives in SoCal is ridiculous! A lot of people from SoCal are cool as fuck. A lot of people from Texas make me wish they would Succeed from the union. Seriously, you guys should do it. Whiskey Tango fuck.

Closed Thread