Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

check this video out!

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 10:23 PM   #41
iliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
iliketurtles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmfranks View Post
Wow, I am amazed on your educational level. Nice hit on the wheels... Sorry i dont have the time to work out on the beach and play 91210.
It's 90210

Old 06-20-2012, 10:24 PM   #42
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-20-2012, 10:24 PM   #43
cmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Craig
cmfranks's Tacoma Gallery
HaHa,Just saw that. Typical typo for a dumb ass texan. That sure doesnt help my arguement does it!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
its 9 0 2 1 0......go on

Old 06-20-2012, 10:26 PM   #44
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok, Buff Master... you win. Enjoy the kalifornia sun. Wouldn't want to start a beef from a guy who says he is "buff". Kinda scared from this point on.Really, i voiced my opinion as you did on the video.

are you really trying to rag on someone being from socal when you yourself are running a douchebag lift on a prerunner...bro?

Old 06-20-2012, 10:27 PM   #45
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Shit like this is what gives the police a bad reputation. Sadly the actions of a few idiots tend to get noticed more than good deads. Hope the officer is reprimanded. Total bullshit , I would have been mad as hell, dude should have been a bit more polite though, argue it in court and not on the side of the road.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:27 PM   #46
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok, Buff Master... you win. Enjoy the kalifornia sun. Wouldn't want to start a beef from a guy who says he is "buff". Kinda scared from this point on.Really, i voiced my opinion as you did on the video.
Please allow me to retort.
Fist off, the "buff as shit" comment was a joke from tw's past.
Second, its one thing to comment on a video and another to call someone else voicing an opinion a "dick weed".
Therefore, sir....you are an idiot.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:30 PM   #47
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking more of a whistle/flashlight security guard rather than a cadet .

Old 06-20-2012, 10:31 PM   #48
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
wow
i'm not riding, yet
and i'm not a cop, yet
so i'm guessing that homeboy, the cop, just woke up on the wrong side of the bed that morning
i don't why he acted like that, just messed up if you ask me

Old 06-20-2012, 10:32 PM   #49
JeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
JeremyGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
I'm thinking more of a whistle/flashlight security guard rather than a cadet .
Masterbates 12 times a day, lives with mom, keeps his mutant brother in a cage, has lots of cats, posters of shirtless cops in his room, takes protein but doesn't workout, I could go on. But ya....

Old 06-20-2012, 10:34 PM   #50
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lj8259 View Post
Masterbates 12 times a day, lives with mom, keeps his mutant brother in a cage, has lots of cats, posters of shirtless cops in his room, takes protein but doesn't workout, I could go on. But ya....
Haha. Winning

Old 06-20-2012, 10:34 PM   #51
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

saundern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hehe...[serious face]

Old 06-20-2012, 10:35 PM   #52
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Hahaha...go on...
LOL...mutant brother in cage...

Old 06-20-2012, 10:35 PM   #53
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
California*

You're welcome.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:37 PM   #54
cmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Craig
cmfranks's Tacoma Gallery
No, this is the comment that pissed me off. I know several PO's that had died in the line of duty and have several family memebers that are PO's. Yes, there are a "few" bad apples out there but to say "texas cops are asses" then you must have had done something wrong at least once in your life to hate cops.As far as the comments of being a security officer, no just been an LE for 16 years. Not trying to start a flame but when peeps make comments like above it just is a little nerve rattling
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06sr5prerunner View Post
yea no shit makes me want to record all my rides :/ but yea man texas cops are asses most of them. if your offended by this comment that they are asses o well! personally i would have left him in the dust in my bike but man this makes my blood boil :/

Old 06-20-2012, 10:38 PM   #55
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
cmfranks?

Old 06-20-2012, 10:39 PM   #56
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
That cop is full of shit.

I'm supportive of 95% of cops, but this fucker is the reason why good cops get bad names. I hope he's fired.

"I'm pulling you over so I can steal that camera.....loljk you're under arrest for having a concealed license plate."

I love how the license plate is clearly visible towards the end of the video.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:39 PM   #57
JeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
Ya

Old 06-20-2012, 10:42 PM   #58

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Hahaha...go on...
LOL...mutant brother in cage...
He's the guy the calls 911 cuz he "slipped and fell" on his police baton and now he can't get it out of his keester.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:43 PM   #59
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Also, enough with the name calling guys. Let's keep this thread open.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:43 PM   #60
Penis Bird

Quote:
No, this is the comment that pissed me off. I know several PO's that had died in the line of duty and have several family memebers that are PO's. Yes, there are a "few" bad apples out there but to say "texas cops are asses" then you must have had done something wrong at least once in your life to hate cops.As far as the comments of being a security officer, no just been an LE for 16 years. Not trying to start a flame but when peeps make comments like above it just is a little nerve rattling
Regardless, I'm just saying there's a right way and a wrong way to voice an opinion..just like a right way or wrong to arrest someone.

Closed Thread