Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

check this video out!

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 09:47 PM   #1
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
check this video out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=fU-tIP6eqV4

it surfaced on stuntride forum I'm on. unreal how this actually happens.... makes me wanna run my gopro all the time!

Old 06-20-2012, 10:00 PM   #2
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
yea no shit makes me want to record all my rides :/ but yea man texas cops are asses most of them. if your offended by this comment that they are asses o well! personally i would have left him in the dust in my bike but man this makes my blood boil :/

Old 06-20-2012, 10:04 PM   #3
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
That looks a little fake. It is a BS charge, you don't hand cuff someone for that offense anyway. If you can't see it, and you pull someone over, and then you walk up and you can see it you're basically done there.

And what the fuck is up with the 2 cops running away?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Where the fuck did they come from?

Old 06-20-2012, 10:09 PM   #5
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
That looks a little fake. It is a BS charge, you don't hand cuff someone for that offense anyway. If you can't see it, and you pull someone over, and then you walk up and you can see it you're basically done there.

And what the fuck is up with the 2 cops running away?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Where the fuck did they come from?
Yeah idk why they took off randomly

Old 06-20-2012, 10:10 PM   #6
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Well I am sure this will lead to lots of very intellectually stimulating conversation.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:10 PM   #7
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Moto driver never pulled over before ?

Old 06-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #8
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
That was pretty fucked up- I think the cop just wanted to check for controlled substances. TOO BAD for the bike rider--Hard to believe he got arrested--That is BULLSHIT.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:23 PM   #10
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post

Yeah it seems a little fake, what are the chances of the cop putting the helmet on the roof pointing right at the guy and the cop

Old 06-20-2012, 10:24 PM   #11
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
I love the riding gear the guy is wearing, at least he has a helmet though. That was very excessive and both parties, in my opinion, were in the wrong. The motorcycle rider started out very aggressively and agitated it should have calmed the fuck down and helped move the process along as quickly as possible. Arguing a citation is best done in traffic court not the side of the road. He should have just minded his manners and moved on. The officer was way out of order by arresting him for an obstructed tag unless there is something I'm, we're, missing in this story. Trying to yank the helmet off and pushing the rider around was a little much. What the hell happened to the other officer's on scene? There must have been another call close by or something?

Old 06-20-2012, 10:25 PM   #12
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Where the fuck is Sunflower when you need him?

Old 06-20-2012, 10:25 PM   #13
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
That is a perfect example of why people hate police.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:25 PM   #14
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
guy was kind of douchey. just saying

Old 06-20-2012, 10:26 PM   #16
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy Derek View Post
Where the fuck is Sunflower when you need him?
Lol. First thing I thought of when I clicked this thread. 'Sunflower 2.0'

Old 06-20-2012, 10:26 PM   #17
OhYeah is on a distinguished road
OhYeah's Tacoma Gallery
WOW!

Old 06-20-2012, 10:28 PM   #18
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
Yeah it seems a little fake, what are the chances of the cop putting the helmet on the roof pointing right at the guy and the cop
Exactly. He knows that camera is on, and he's gonna violate policy, use of force procedures, make up charges and other shit with his face on there? Knowing he's getting recorded? Doesn't make sense.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:29 PM   #19
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynewtoy View Post
I stand corrected

Old 06-20-2012, 10:37 PM   #20
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Sheriffs

Closed Thread