Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Road Rage

Old 07-25-2012, 04:57 PM   #1
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
Road Rage

This makes my blood boil. Yes, the cage driver deserves to get the living crap beat out of him.

On the other hand, part of riding is to ride your own ride and let a-holes like this go.

at 1:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXPb3nnqdDo
Old 07-25-2012, 06:48 PM   #2
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T Fades View Post
On the other hand, part of riding is to ride your own ride and let a-holes like this go.
This.

Should have taken the plate, pulled over, and called 911, reported assault with a deadly weapon. Tell the dispatcher that you will sign the complaint, and let the asshole go.

There was no reason or need for the riders to stay with the cage and get into a pass-you/pass-me thing.
I'd be giving the idiot 2 lanes and not giving him the opportunity to pinch me off again.

First instance, he may honestly have not seen the rider, whether on the cell or just not paying attention, but it was not likely belligerent until the riders started hanging with him (and likely gesturing)...
Quickest way to get run off the road is to flip the bird to come asshole in a 4000lb cage.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:03 PM   #3
oldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud of
oldtimertoyota's Tacoma Gallery
My life is worth more then just proving a point, cars don't see bikes lots of the time and people are weird/crazy whatever. I've been riding on the roads for over 30 years and never had anything like that happen to me.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:04 PM   #4
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
damn these bikers are asking for it. regardless of whose at fault this is a no win situation for the 2 wheelers against a car- biker at 1:22 was very lucky he didn't end up under that 18 wheeler theyd be picking up his body parts. it would be smart to call 911 and show em the tape/license plate for evidence
Old 07-30-2012, 06:37 PM   #5
Goldstar225 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tom
Goldstar225's Tacoma Gallery
Both sides were in the wrong on this. In a game of bumper cars between a bike and a car, guess who will win. The bikes were lucky he was trying to intimidate instead of injure.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:45 PM   #6
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldstar225 View Post
Both sides were in the wrong on this. In a game of bumper cars between a bike and a car, guess who will win. The bikes were lucky he was trying to intimidate instead of injure.
x2, everyone involved is incompetent and shouldn't be allowed to drive.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:45 PM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. BS on the bikers asking for it. No one knows what happens prior to the start of the video, but if they weren't stunting or anything they certainly weren't asking for it."Oh they should have just taken the license plate and let the police handle it." Tell that to Marcus Luttrell when he went after the guys who shot his dog. Fuck that guy. I hope he burns in hell.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:48 PM   #8
Born yesterday
BB72 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
BB72's Tacoma Gallery
Both sides were in the wrong for sure - however the riders,continued to 'poke the bear'. With all those bikes around I bet the car driver felt pretty threatened.

Also do those riders not care for their safety at all? What's with all the tshirts, shorts? None of those guys would be riding with me.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:53 PM   #9
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
The dude in the car actually hit the other guy on the bike! Holy shat..

I been in a situation similar once.. Just slammed some gears and got out of there..aint no way..dont know if the dude has a gun or somethin..
Old 07-30-2012, 06:53 PM   #10
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB72 View Post
Both sides were in the wrong for sure - however the riders,continued to 'poke the bear'. With all those bikes around I bet the car driver felt pretty threatened.

Also do those riders not care for their safety at all? What's with all the tshirts, shorts? None of those guys would be riding with me.
They're retards. You can usually spot them by the bare backs due to wind blowing up their T-shirts.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:55 PM   #11
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
They're retards. You can usually spot them by the bare backs due to wind blowing up their skirts.

Fixed it for ya.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:56 PM   #12
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Fixed it for ya.
so true
Old 07-30-2012, 06:57 PM   #13
broken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbroken taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
broken taco's Tacoma Gallery
everyone is saying call the police and let them deal with it. well they cant really do anything if the dont see him do it. the most they culd do is pull him over and tell him they got complaints from bikers. (at least thats all i can see them being able to do.)

im not a big fan of bikers but thats because i dont want to hit one while he is going down the middle of the lane. but i think that driver was a complete douche. If i was a biker i would carry rocks somewhere accessible so i could brake the windows of drivers like that.... but thats just me
Old 07-30-2012, 06:57 PM   #14
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Videos like this are why I will NEVER ride a motorcycle. This is also 2 wrongs don't make a right regardless of the circumstances.

Road rage is a killer. I got chased down once by 2 trucks full of drunk idiots because I brake checked one them for tailgating me (I got what I deserved for that I guess). They rammed my truck off the road and started shooting at me. I'm lucky I didn't die. I learned a valuable lesson, if someone tailgates me now I just mind my own business or let them pass. Not worth it!!
Old 07-30-2012, 07:03 PM   #15
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Darwin's Theory
Old 07-30-2012, 08:46 PM   #17
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken taco View Post
everyone is saying call the police and let them deal with it. well they cant really do anything if the dont see him do it. the most they culd do is pull him over and tell him they got complaints from bikers. (at least thats all i can see them being able to do.)
For an infraction, the offense must be witnessed by a LEO.
For a felony, that is not the case.

If one or more of the riders is willing to sign a complaint and press charges for assault with a deadly weapon, the police are OBLIGATED to act on that complaint and make the felony arrest.

The video evidence could back the bikers, or could show that they instigated the situation.
The bikers need to keep in mind that the court will call in ALL of the original unedited video, and if more than one had a camera, they're going to want those videos as well.

Quote:
im not a big fan of bikers but thats because i dont want to hit one while he is going down the middle of the lane. but i think that driver was a complete douche. If i was a biker i would carry rocks somewhere accessible so i could brake the windows of drivers like that.... but thats just me
Lane sharing is legal in California. I agree, a lot of riders are not doing it in a safe manner... but it is MUCH safer than sitting still in a stopped lane waiting for the minivan behind you to not realize that you're there and plaster you into the car in front of you.
I've seen it happen. I've almost had it happen to me.
When a bike is stopped, the rider is completely vulnerable. He is quite literally a pedestrian standing on the freeway.

And on keeping rocks and such... there's a lot of "tough guy" talk from bikers, but it is a felony to throw any object at any moving vehicle.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:56 AM   #18
neoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neoflex's Tacoma Gallery
The dude in the car is an ass but from what I watched it seems the car may have cut one of the bikes off and whether it was intentional or not we will never know. Where the bikers f*cked up was when they decided to confront the driver and than it was basically a battle from there which the driver of the car could claim in court he cut them off by accident and than they retaliated and his actions after that were out of fear for his safety. The bikes should have either let him go and be done with it before it escalated or drop it down and gear a leave him behind and never think twice about it. Looks to me that they wanted to intimidate the driver due to there being so many of them. Had the guy with the camera been alone chances are he would have taken either option 1 or 2 that I stated above but due to their numbers they decided to play the tough guy role and are lucky it didn't get one of them killed especially the dude who got side swiped. Both sides are f*cking idiots IMHO and they let their adrenaline get the best of them. When I am on the bike my temper will get flared often but I know if getting into it with a cage I will always lose so I would chosen to drop it down a gear and leave the dildo in the cage behind.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:14 PM   #19
We Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to behold
We Are Apocalypse's Tacoma Gallery
I never understood bikers that felt like they could teach a lesson to a person in a car. It's like a 105-lb 15 year old who's never fought thinking he could teach a lesson to a 200-lb 25 year old pro MMA fighter. A bike will NEVER win against a car/truck/SUV.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:36 PM   #20
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
Get the tag, and let the cops "have a talk with him?" No thanks. Follow him to his house, and burn his fucking house down is more like it.