GoPro vid from my road trip

Old 08-06-2012, 06:55 AM   #1
white91formula is on a distinguished road
white91formula's Tacoma Gallery
GoPro vid from my road trip

Hope you Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Heia1_Xdkg
Old 08-06-2012, 05:18 PM   #2
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
that was a pretty cool vid man. my go pro videos are always boring. u rockin sit downs on stands ups... not that i saw anything illegal in the vids,just curious lol.
that a f4?
http://youtu.be/gG0oq2z3b1Q
heres one of my vids from the bike.
and is your SN for a thirdgen you owned?!?
Old 08-06-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
u rockin sit downs on stands ups... not that i saw anything illegal in the vids,just curious lol.
not sure what you are asking there.....

Quote:
that a f4?
03 RC51

Quote:
and is your SN for a thirdgen you owned?!?
yes but it is no longer.... parted out a few years ago
Old 08-06-2012, 07:30 PM   #4
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Holy shit that made me dizzy watching that..i got like 3 minutes in and that was enough.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:51 AM   #5
ha its hard to pack 3k miles and 9 days into 13 minutes!
Old 08-09-2012, 07:03 AM   #6
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Awesome video. I dont think I could take riding that long. My SV is pretty uncomfortable and my buddies RC51 was even worse.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:56 PM   #7
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
What program are you using to do the time lapse? I've tried to get a couple time lapse vids with the GoPro but i can't seem to get em to turn out that fast.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:16 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedlinAround View Post
What program are you using to do the time lapse? I've tried to get a couple time lapse vids with the GoPro but i can't seem to get em to turn out that fast.
Windows movie maker... I want to look for something better though