Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Gear?

Old 08-17-2012, 06:10 PM   #1
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Gear?

Where does everyone get their gear? Local dealership, Internets, or out of town shop? Good deals and service where you shop?
Old 08-17-2012, 06:13 PM   #2
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
I end up going to a motorcycle shop. you'll find out you want to try on a helmet or gear before you buy.
Old 08-17-2012, 06:22 PM   #4
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
I end up going to a motorcycle shop. you'll find out you want to try on a helmet or gear before you buy.
Agreed. Only issue I have is most local dealerships and shops are fairly small and don't have much in stock. There is a pretty large store about 50 miles away from me. I have seen a few online shops that have lenient return and exchange policies with helmets and most offer free shipping.
Old 08-17-2012, 06:25 PM   #5
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
we dont have that issue in california. we have cyclegears all over the place and not to mention Chapparal motorsports. but definitely see what fits best in a certain manufacturer then you know what size you need then you can go from there
Old 08-17-2012, 06:27 PM   #6

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I try on gear at local places and then shop the Internet. If the internet can beat the 30% off I get at Cyclegear or Cyclegear doesn't carry what I want-I'll order it....Otherwise-Local shops get my coin.
I went to the large shop to try on helmets.

Now shopping for a good deal on a Bell RS-1.
Old 08-17-2012, 06:34 PM   #7

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
we dont have that issue in california. we have cyclegears all over the place and not to mention Chapparal motorsports. but definitely see what fits best in a certain manufacturer then you know what size you need then you can go from there
You also have more motorcycle friendly weather

The store we have is Iron Pony. Good selection and decent prices, just not convenient for me.

http://www.ironpony.com/
Old 08-17-2012, 08:04 PM   #8
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
I went to the large shop to try on helmets.

Now shopping for a good deal on a Bell RS-1.
awesome helmet. i bought one this spring. they're pretty quiet. and soooo comfy its like velvet in there lol. Got mine for $399 but thats in canada