Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Wild two stroke rebuild

Old 09-23-2012, 05:37 PM   #1
it looks stock, but with a little zest
zach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: zach
zach nunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to zach nunes
Wild two stroke rebuild

Thought I might share my first real project I havefinished. This was the result of neglecting one of my more cherished toys and realizingit was time to give it some TLC. My parents bought me the bike back when I wasin middle school over seven years ago. Itís one of those things you just donít letgo of and will end up in my living room when they become illegal to operate in California.

As you can see, this poor SOB needs some help. What made me really want to fix it up was after I tore the rear fender off and derailed the chain. It was literally falling apart.

I started my adventure last summer 2010. It took aroundfour months to finish.

The motor was it decent shape...well the outside at least.

It was time to dive right in.

Motor was first priority of business. So I did the usual upgrades, full exhaust, piston, reeds, and cosmetics here and there. Skipped the porting as I donít really know how and I donít think it really needed it.

Looking pretty good.

Frame was in excellent condition, time for somepowder coating.

Being that it was a dirt bike, I wanted to go nuts with the appearance.

Sucks when you donít have a bike lift.

My buddy had different ideas.

Every detail was covered.

Finished, minus a rotor. Lots of powder coating.

Rebuilt my forks, rear shock, and engine.

All tell you, I really didnt wanna ride it for a while, Because I knew it would never be that clean again.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:42 PM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! That's a nice little 125cc rider. I hope you tightened the chain up before you rode it
Old 09-23-2012, 05:46 PM   #4
it looks stock, but with a little zest
zach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: zach
zach nunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to zach nunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Looks great! That's a nice little 125cc rider. I hope you tightened the chain up before you rode it
hehe that I did. there were still a couple, well alot of stuff to finish up in these photos. I just had to get some pics before I left home.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:53 PM   #5
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Impressive work. I love them smokers.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:57 PM   #6
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Thats impressive. If the plastics were blue the color combo with the orange frame would be tits
Old 09-25-2012, 09:39 PM   #7
Bettyblue is on a distinguished road
Name: Kelly
Bettyblue's Tacoma Gallery
Great job on the refurb....looks like a great place to ride as well!
Old 09-25-2012, 09:50 PM   #9
552Jrider will become famous soon enough

Name: Jeremy
552Jrider's Tacoma Gallery
looks good. No Graphics on the new plastic? Long Live two strokes.