Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

A video compilation of motorcycle accidents...

Old 09-28-2012, 08:07 AM   #21
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
OMG, I just wasted an hour watching a ton of those. I am leaking pre-cum with all the carnage.

What are these guys using to video their commute / antics? A phone or something? Is it the GoPro camera? (I dont know anything about those, except i saw one mounted on a 4x4 and assumed it was for trail riding).

Thanks....I'm gonna get me one.