Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

A video compilation of motorcycle accidents...

Old 09-24-2012, 10:16 PM   #1
Ka like a wheel
F75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christian
F75gunslinger's Tacoma Gallery
A video compilation of motorcycle accidents...

Interesting video..alot of mistakes made by riders and drivers alike..

WARNING...there are alot of flying/abused/broken bodies.No blood...but nonetheless...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5d0_1348494541
Old 09-24-2012, 10:28 PM   #2
Ka like a wheel
F75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Let me know if the video isn't working...I can't see it come up..even though it looks like the space is there for it.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:30 PM   #3
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
not working
Old 09-24-2012, 10:31 PM   #4
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
is it the rnickeymouse video?

some good stuff in there
Old 09-24-2012, 10:37 PM   #5
Ka like a wheel

www.liveleak.com/view?i=5d0_1348494541

I'll just drop in the link.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:48 PM   #6
stewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stewartx's Tacoma Gallery
Try again because the link isn't showing either. If you want just the link, post the http address at the top of your browser instead of any link found with the video. If you want the video, read up about posting embedded videos.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:31 PM   #7
Ka like a wheel

liveleak.com/view?i=5d0_1348494541

yup..total fail on my part...just copy it and add the www. in front of it.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:21 PM   #8
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
As a rider, we all have to accept that no matter how careful we are, every time we throw a leg over the seat, it could very well be the last time. I don't trust any motorist on the street when I am riding, cars and even other riders are so unpredictable. Shocked that none of those accidents showed any gore, pretty brutal to watch thats for sure.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:23 PM   #9
Ka like a wheel

Yeah..there are some real eye openers there...the famous left turn in front of you..and how it looks...people are dangerous.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #10
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for later
Old 09-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #11
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, makes me not want a bike even more... No matter how good of a rider you are, it's the other idiots on the road that you have to look out for.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:26 PM   #12
Ka like a wheel

Same as in a car or anything else. You get used to being leery of other people around intersections as you ride more. I've had my bikes for years and wouldn't give it up. You just have to be careful.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:31 PM   #13
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Crazy . Seems like every one of them were speeding or not paying attention .
Old 09-27-2012, 09:31 PM   #14
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by F75gunslinger View Post
Same as in a car or anything else. You get used to being leery of other people around intersections as you ride more. I've had my bikes for years and wouldn't give it up. You just have to be careful.
Yeah, but you have better chances surviving A accident in a automobile than an Bike.. One of my neighbors growing up was an avid rider. I think he was riding for 20 years... Well, him and his fiancee were riding one night and some idiot pulled right out in front of him, killing his fiancee instantly and severely injuring him. I'm not bashing people who ride. I'd love to own A bike... It's just the people on the road that makes me not want to own one...
Old 09-27-2012, 09:32 PM   #15
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
Yeah, makes me not want a bike even more... No matter how good of a rider you are, it's the other idiots on the road that you have to look out for.
Did you see the video the majority were their own fault
Old 09-27-2012, 09:35 PM   #16
Nothin
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Did you see the video the majority were their own fault
And some weren't their fault. What are you trying to get at here
Old 09-27-2012, 09:37 PM   #17
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And some weren't their fault. What are you trying to get at here?
Some maybe like one or two . Getting at they were either speeding or not paying attention ( running stop signs / lights , etc ) most were their own fault .
Old 09-27-2012, 09:40 PM   #18
Nothin
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Some maybe like one or two . Getting at they were either speeding or not paying attention ( running stop signs / lights , etc )
Yeah, my statement was more directed towards riding in general.. Yeah, people fuck up on bikes like people fuck up in vehicles.. But it's more nasty of an accident on a bike than a vehicle.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:49 AM   #19
stewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stewartx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And some weren't their fault. What are you trying to get at here
Heck, even many of those accidents which might be considered the other's fault could have been avoided had the cyclist been traveling at a more moderate speed and paying more attention.

I think what we're trying to get at here is that cyclists need to stop using the roadways as their personal race tracks, seemingly oblivious to the risks associated with that, and need to pay far more attention to the traffic around them (considerably more than when driving a car).

I say that as a cyclist which rode for decades without a single accident - my fault or another's fault. I successfully avoided, many times, every single one of the situations (vehicles turning in front of me, vehicles pulling out of side roads, vehicles running stop signs or lights, skids, road debris, foul weather, and much more) shown in that video. For me, it was almost like a sport - the ability to reliably control my motorcycle to avoid or circumvent any obstacle thrown my way.
Old 09-28-2012, 08:28 AM   #20
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Theres a lot of discouraging things I see everyday (had 2 cages in 2 blocks almost take me out last night), but I will ride til I no longer can. There is still nothing on this earth that can make me happier than being on my Davidson out on the open road. Plus the savings in fuel is phenomenal compared to any vehicle I own.