Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Bikes in truck bed

Old 09-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #1
Bettyblue is on a distinguished road
Name: Kelly
Bettyblue's Tacoma Gallery
Bikes in truck bed

Looking at buying a double cab longbed but am curious if our 3 motorcycles will fit OK with the tailgate down. We currently have a CRF50, CRF100 and CR 250. Thank you in advance for any information or pictures you can share!
Old 09-25-2012, 09:43 PM   #2
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
not the best pic here but this is 2 250 in the back of my truck with a tiregate so with a tailgate down you would have even more room then my truck and i think the only problem you would run into is width of the bed but as long as your not stuffing 3 full size bikes in the bed like you had said you will be fine, my friend had a regular cab tacoma and he stuffed 3 250 in the back of it you just have to have the middle bike backwards but its a tight fit

Old 09-25-2012, 09:46 PM   #3
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Yep I've had one full size bikes and 2 minis before in my truck and still had little room for gear plus I made a home made bed extender so I gots more room