LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Starter bike for 3 yr old.

Old 03-04-2013, 12:50 PM   #21
dbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brooks
dbkid05tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamhypoxia View Post
Got the boy a CRF. Because it's a clutchless three speed, he's able to ride much faster than the neighbor kid with a PW.
The training wheels only lasted for one ride because they made him angry (couldn't lean the bike)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGvXESmpwJ8?hl=en_US
You know he is gonna be good one day when he says that lol
Old 11-26-2013, 11:15 AM   #22
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
anyone have any experience putting training wheels on a 70? Got the boy a honda xr 70 but all the training wheels seem more geared towards 50s... gonna go out today and figure out what I can fab up for him but figured I'd see if anyone else came up with any creative ideas.
Old 11-26-2013, 01:49 PM   #23
MichelinMan
teamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teamhypoxia's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
anyone have any experience putting training wheels on a 70? Got the boy a honda xr 70 but all the training wheels seem more geared towards 50s... gonna go out today and figure out what I can fab up for him but figured I'd see if anyone else came up with any creative ideas.
Can he ride a bicycle? If he can, I'd advise against training wheels. About the only thing I'd recommend them for would be a kid so little he couldn't hold the bike up at all.
Old 11-26-2013, 01:55 PM   #24
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamhypoxia View Post
Can he ride a bicycle? If he can, I'd advise against training wheels. About the only thing I'd recommend them for would be a kid so little he couldn't hold the bike up at all.
unfortunately, he's not very good at riding a bike. last time we went out a friend had a 50 with training wheels on it and he had a blast so was hoping to try to recreate that...I think he's getting to the point now though where he probably won't need them for long. Either way, I came up with a cheap and easy way to fab up some training wheels that should work so we'll see how it goes. Thanks anyway for your help.