Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Motain bike

Old 02-13-2013, 08:02 AM   #1
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Motain bike

Anyone seen these? I thought these looked like a lot of fun. Kinda expensive and hard to get, but a neat design:

http://www.fxbikes.com/
Old 02-13-2013, 08:12 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Kind of reminds me of a trials bike but with a seat. I can't see it taking the abuse a dirt bike will over time but I like the concept!
Old 02-13-2013, 11:14 AM   #3
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Kind of reminds me of a trials bike but with a seat. I can't see it taking the abuse a dirt bike will over time but I like the concept!
Yeah I agree, its no dirtbike, but would be fun on some super tight MTB trails...of course there probably arent many that would let it on.. Only way it would be a practical buy is if you were rich and/or it became a huge standard and parts were cheap and abundant.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:19 AM   #4
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
I will stick with my mountain bike.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:36 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn0r View Post
Yeah I agree, its no dirtbike, but would be fun on some super tight MTB trails...of course there probably arent many that would let it on.. Only way it would be a practical buy is if you were rich and/or it became a huge standard and parts were cheap and abundant.
It would be fun if it could be made road legal. They advertise great MPG and that thing would be a HELL of a lot more fun than a scooter.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:29 PM   #6

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
It would be fun if it could be made road legal. They advertise great MPG and that thing would be a HELL of a lot more fun than a scooter.
For sure, But I wonder if it would require license, tags, and insurance since it is over 50cc? If so, I would just go with a DR-Z 400. (which I still want)