Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Got injured and have a race on the 15th!!

Old 06-20-2013, 11:59 AM   #21
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
damn dude! glad you finished the race!

my dad did that to his bicep one time, and had to have surgery.
Thanks, its all good, just gonna leave, I'm a badass, lol J/K. I dont have insurance so I just got to live with it or find some good how-to's on Youtube and do it myself, I should be able to do it, I am an EMT and First Aid instructor, haha. But they didnt go over surgery much during my training, ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Damn, congrats on finishing! I don't think i would have been able to survive that race even in perfect health
Awww C'mon you could do it. I even saw a girl lining up in round 2!!!! Holy cow, I think I was in love (dont tell my wife!!) Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
gross. get that thing fixed up. congrats on completing the race though! you are a tough MF'er.
Thanks, thats what getting raised by a Marine corps Drill Instructor does to a person..I think it looks cool, I am into the asymmetrical look, plus chicks dig it right? No?
Old 06-20-2013, 12:05 PM   #22
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Thanks, thats what getting raised by a Marine corps Drill Instructor does to a person..I think it looks cool, I am into the asymmetrical look, plus chicks dig it right? No?
LOL
Old 07-12-2013, 10:21 AM   #23
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
WORCS (World Off-Road Championship Series) race this weekend @ Pala raceway, anybody else racing??

Gonna enter 250 "A" class, with a totally smashed pipe on my YZ, lol. Gives me an excuse if I dont finish well, but I think I will. GPs, Desert racing and Enduros are my "thing".

Probably have better luck finding somebody else going on Thumper Talk lol...