Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

drz400

Old 06-28-2013, 06:29 PM   #1
mtxsub is on a distinguished road

mtxsub's Tacoma Gallery
drz400

any one have a drx400 low miles clean for sale in the los angles inland empire area? if you see one on craigslist please post on here looking for one for a frined and not finding many. main use dirt.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:56 PM   #2
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Any particular reason you've chosen the DRZ 400? I'm not trying to start a bash thread, I just don't care for the one I use at work at all.
Old 06-30-2013, 07:23 PM   #3
mtxsub is on a distinguished road

mtxsub's Tacoma Gallery
its going to be for dirt mostly friend wants a light weight bike that can go on the street.