Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Motorcycle Ergonomics Website

Old 08-07-2013, 07:14 AM   #1
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Motorcycle Ergonomics Website

I came across this site and thought others may find it to be useful

http://cycle-ergo.com/

You can basically punch in your height and inseam and get a rough idea of different motorcycle ergos for you. I'm sure it's not super accurate as there are many factors to your body, ridings style, etc but it gives a general idea to compare bikes by.

Here are some examples:

I was comparing those two bikes riding position with my XT and you can see they're not too far off.

Enjoy.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:40 AM   #3
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha I'm assuming you're not 9'8" . . . I didn't even think to mess with the extremes on it. How short does it go? Haha
Old 08-09-2013, 08:41 AM   #4
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
^My mind immediately went to the same place, I'm laughing way too hard at some of these

Old 08-09-2013, 08:47 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
That's a cool website!
Old 08-09-2013, 09:03 AM   #6

Haha I just did one that the guy is 4'1" with a 22" inseam on a Yamaha Super Ténéré. If you go any shorter it just says "too short to reach the footpegs"
Old 08-09-2013, 09:06 AM   #7

Old 08-09-2013, 09:32 AM   #8

Last ones and I'm done haha I found the tallest seat height and shortest I could think of.

The thing really has no limit on height.

But in all seriousness, this is a very useful tool if you ask me.
Old 08-09-2013, 09:43 AM   #9
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
It is a very useful tool! Good find!
Old 08-09-2013, 11:29 AM   #10
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
SWEET BABY JESUS THEY HAVE VESPAS

hahahaha

Ok I'm done now
Old 08-09-2013, 07:43 PM   #11
Master Jedi Member I am...
chad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chad
chad68's Tacoma Gallery
Took me a while to notice but you can actually change the footpegs in all directions as well as raise the bars up, down, forward and back, as well as moving the seat height.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:54 PM   #12

You it's got the options in case you have modified a bike. Pretty thoughtful of them haha
Old 08-12-2013, 08:02 AM   #14

Looks good for the road ha once you have to stand up you're pretty much done.