1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Whats this yz450 worth? Need advice quick!

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by Toyota Tacoma, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Dec 15, 2013 at 10:10 PM
    Toyota Tacoma

Toyota Tacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brady
    Kelowna, bc
    Vehicle:
    dbl cab long box
    Suspension: -Bilistien 5100's all around -Add a leaf -Firestone ride rite air bags Performance: -K&N cold air -Borla cat back Stereo: -Pioneer AVH-X2500BT head unit -Kenwood 1400 shallow mount 12'' sub in custom box -Alpine 1100 amp -Alpine 400 4 channel -4 energy component 6.5's Wheels/tires: -17x9 with 4.5 backspacing XD hoss rims with 33'' bfTreadwright gaurd dogs and spidertrax spacers Looks: -Satoshi grille made by myself -Hood, front bumper, grille, roof, tailgate and rear bumper plasti-dipped. -BHLM -eyelids -matted out tailights -Tacoma bed mat Small mods : -Trailer 7 pin replaced and moved into bumper beside licence plate -Removed mud flaps -Repainted frame/lower a-arms, skid and rear diff/housing with por15 -Led bulbs -Interior lights replaced with blue led's -Beep on lock added
    What do you guys think a 05 yz450 is worth?

A guy wants to trade me one for my Lincoln 305g welder I paid 1900 for. I gotta do the deal before 10am tomorrow though cause I'm going out of town.

The welder leaks oil and has 4100 hours on it, it would include 50 feet of cable

The bike is in 5.5/10 cosmetic shape but was just fully gone over by the dealer and had any necessary work done. No broken plastics just a bit scratched up.

Thanks!!

2. Dec 15, 2013 at 10:32 PM
    Jakers83

Jakers83 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Denver
    Vehicle:
    2.7 base.
    OME lift. Tires and wanting more
    Yes make the deal! This time of year I would pay around 2000-2500 for it. Make sure the forks are good (seals don't leak, no scratches on stations). Look at the sub frame by standing back and looking at the rear end make sure it does not look twisted around the seat and rear fender. When you kick it over make sure the compression feels good at first before kicking it all the way over

3. Dec 15, 2013 at 10:32 PM
    Toyota Tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Brady
    Kelowna, bc
    Vehicle:
    dbl cab long box
    Suspension: -Bilistien 5100's all around -Add a leaf -Firestone ride rite air bags Performance: -K&N cold air -Borla cat back Stereo: -Pioneer AVH-X2500BT head unit -Kenwood 1400 shallow mount 12'' sub in custom box -Alpine 1100 amp -Alpine 400 4 channel -4 energy component 6.5's Wheels/tires: -17x9 with 4.5 backspacing XD hoss rims with 33'' bfTreadwright gaurd dogs and spidertrax spacers Looks: -Satoshi grille made by myself -Hood, front bumper, grille, roof, tailgate and rear bumper plasti-dipped. -BHLM -eyelids -matted out tailights -Tacoma bed mat Small mods : -Trailer 7 pin replaced and moved into bumper beside licence plate -Removed mud flaps -Repainted frame/lower a-arms, skid and rear diff/housing with por15 -Led bulbs -Interior lights replaced with blue led's -Beep on lock added
    I would say 1900 still, Didnt buy it long ago

4. Dec 15, 2013 at 10:39 PM
    Toyota Tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Brady
    Kelowna, bc
    Vehicle:
    dbl cab long box
    Perfect. The fork seals were just done, I will check the sub frame tomorrow thanks!

Products Discussed in

To Top