Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Any motorcycle riders here

Old 04-17-2010, 12:17 PM   #41
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
This thread needs more dual sport

Old 04-21-2010, 10:54 PM   #42
Nitronick will become famous soon enoughNitronick will become famous soon enough
Name: Nick
Nitronick's Tacoma Gallery

i love my bikes
Old 04-22-2010, 07:31 AM   #44
Nitronick will become famous soon enoughNitronick will become famous soon enough
nicee sm! so how do you like drz400? i hear they are pretty dang heavy..
Old 04-22-2010, 07:55 AM   #45
Waikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Waikoloa Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
2001 Softail Deuce 2007 Sportster Low 2007 Road Glide

The deuce was my first Harley, the Sportster is my wife's and the Road Glide is so our daughter can ride with is.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:41 AM   #47
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
Red/Black 2006 GSXR600. Had a 2005 SV650 last year... this one's way better

Old 04-22-2010, 10:41 AM   #48
Tacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomadude89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
Tacomadude89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitronick View Post
nicee sm! so how do you like drz400? i hear they are pretty dang heavy..
They're definitely heavier than the KTM, Aprilia, Husky etc. I used to ride a XR650L before and the difference in weight makes the Z feel like an MX bike in comparison. Overall I'm happy with the way it handles and feels.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:48 AM   #49
enjoying the shenanigans
Gunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Conner
Gunshot-6A's Tacoma Gallery
CBR1000RR in repsol colors here....
Old 04-23-2010, 01:21 AM   #50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomadude89 View Post
They're definitely heavier than the KTM, Aprilia, Husky etc. I used to ride a XR650L before and the difference in weight makes the Z feel like an MX bike in comparison. Overall I'm happy with the way it handles and feels.
yea im sure. yea i do love the handling of the sm's. its crazy go compared to most street bikes.

i love my sm even tho its a 250
Old 04-23-2010, 01:37 AM   #51
mike07yota is on a distinguished road
mike07yota's Tacoma Gallery
06 zx6r ninja 636 for me. k&n, arrow exhaust, power commander, woodcraft rear sets, driven clip-ons, and a gpr damper. Also got a kx 250 2 stroke and a xr100 for the girlfriend
Attached Thumbnails
Any motorcycle riders here-img_0351.jpg  
Old 04-23-2010, 02:13 AM   #52
KWAG is on a distinguished road
KWAG's Tacoma Gallery
Bike

05 Honda 1800 NEO
Attached Thumbnails
Any motorcycle riders here-2008-065_small.jpg  
Old 04-23-2010, 09:39 PM   #53
My Taco is Blue!!!
Bu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBu11etWhisperer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AME3 VFA83 Virginia Beach, VA
Name: Mark
Bu11etWhisperer's Tacoma Gallery
This was the way it was stock. I had only had it for about 3 days. No recent pics

06 Victory Kingpin...
Old 04-23-2010, 10:10 PM   #54
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery

internet pic but this is the bike
Old 04-23-2010, 10:24 PM   #55
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
^ that's pretty sweet right there. can't say that I have ever seen one.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:58 PM   #56
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
thanks. ya they are pretty rare bikes and it only has 3300 km on it, thats pretty good for a 1989.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:18 PM   #57
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
i had to chime in on this thread! heres me on my 00 xr 50. pro taper bars, street tires, left/rear peg

and heres my baby... 00 cbr 600. custom paint, 12 bar, stunt cage,
-1/+2 gears. goin on when i get back from school-hand brake! but heres me last summer

Old 04-23-2010, 11:31 PM   #58
ZeroFMN.com
tamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shedtamer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tamer
tamer's Tacoma Gallery
Bike is in my sig. Racing my first full season in a while this year..
Old 04-24-2010, 04:12 AM   #59
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
philobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant futurephilobeddoe has a brilliant future

Name: - philo
philobeddoe's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to philobeddoe
2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R

Old 04-24-2010, 04:57 AM   #60
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWAG View Post
05 Honda 1800 NEO
pretty cool rear on that. retro and modern in one.