Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

Any motorcycle riders here

Old 04-17-2009, 04:59 AM   #1
Krp2nite is on a distinguished road
Krp2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Any motorcycle riders here

Weather is getting nicer around here anyway and have been out a half a dozen times or so, I was just curious if we have any other motorycle riders on this forum. Our club is doing a picnic in may if your in the area check it out. www.theunknownsmc.com

In my garage
2008 HD Ultra Classic 105th anniversary. SE air cleaner, SE race tuner, rinehart headers and tru duals, Dyno tuned.

2009 HD 1200 custom--blank slate not sure what is going to happen to this one.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:32 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i got an 05 kawasaki vulcan..for sale too
Old 04-17-2009, 04:34 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i have an 06 gsxr 600. i dont ride it anymore since i found out we were having a kid.she is 6 months old and way better than riding
Old 04-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #5
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
I have an 07 1800cc Goldwing that I have ridden daily for the last two weeks.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:41 PM   #6
WESTern Alliance: NORCAL COAST
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Mine:
2006 Ducati Multistrada 1000S DS

Hers:
2007 Buell XB12SS

Old 04-17-2009, 05:54 PM   #7
Old Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to behold
Navy: Gunners Mate-G, USS Detroit (AOE-4)
Old Duckman's Tacoma Gallery
OK, so I have a problem...or is that illness?

1959 Ducati 200 Americano (Currently disassembled)
1972 Ducati 750 GT
1973 Ducati 750 GT
1973 Triumph Tiger 750
1975 Norton 850 Commando
1976 Ossa 250 Super Pioneer
1980 Ducati 900 Super Sport
1999 Ducati ST4
2006 Ducati Monster S2R1000

Have acquired these over the years and I just don't sell stuff.
2 Years ago I rode each one (except the 59 Americano), last year 2 of them never saw the light of day...Gets to be too much work and expense...But, I don't want to get rid of them.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:18 PM   #8
lockwire24 is on a distinguished road

Navy: GSM2
Name: Mark
lockwire24's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine: 07 CBR600rr Unfortunately I'm in Japan for the next 2 years while my bike is still state side.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:22 PM   #9
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
got an 07 gsxr1000 and a 07 drz400 dual sport. one for kickin anythings ass on the street and track and the other for mexico trails.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:23 PM   #10
Senility Rocks!
MurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
MurphMan's Tacoma Gallery
'03 Road Star with an updated mill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krp2nite View Post
Weather is getting nicer around here anyway and have been out a half a dozen times or so, I was just curious if we have any other motorycle riders on this forum. Our club is doing a picnic in may if your in the area check it out. www.theunknownsmc.com

In my garage
2008 HD Ultra Classic 105th anniversary. SE air cleaner, SE race tuner, rinehart headers and tru duals, Dyno tuned.

2009 HD 1200 custom--blank slate not sure what is going to happen to this one.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:04 PM   #11
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
I do. Started last year, so I still have a little bike, and I've got to wait until at least next year to get a bigger one too. Suzuki GZ250.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:37 PM   #12
Pbucks is on a distinguished road
Pbucks's Tacoma Gallery
'04 Electra Glide Classic. I have 40K worth of sMILES on it. Would like to upgrade to a new one but with two in college it is not going to happen.
Pete
Attached Thumbnails
Any motorcycle riders here-n1646150692_9798.jpg  
Old 04-17-2009, 08:46 PM   #13
Clever white boy.
wired_af is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
wired_af's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bikes everyone! I have a 06 Kawasaki Z1000. Love the thing...
Attached Thumbnails
Any motorcycle riders here-z1000_bw.jpg  
Old 04-18-2009, 03:15 AM   #14
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Duckman View Post
OK, so I have a problem...or is that illness?

1959 Ducati 200 Americano (Currently disassembled)
1972 Ducati 750 GT
1973 Ducati 750 GT
1973 Triumph Tiger 750
1975 Norton 850 Commando
1976 Ossa 250 Super Pioneer
1980 Ducati 900 Super Sport
1999 Ducati ST4
2006 Ducati Monster S2R1000

Have acquired these over the years and I just don't sell stuff.
2 Years ago I rode each one (except the 59 Americano), last year 2 of them never saw the light of day...Gets to be too much work and expense...But, I don't want to get rid of them.
so i guess we know where your screen name comes from
Old 04-18-2009, 03:54 AM   #16
Old Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to beholdOld Duckman is a splendid one to behold
Navy: Gunners Mate-G, USS Detroit (AOE-4)
Old Duckman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
so i guess we know where your screen name comes from
Yep, that's it exactly.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:59 AM   #17
HOT!!
hillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
hillbillytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
i have an 06 gsxr 600. i dont ride it anymore since i found out we were having a kid.she is 6 months old and way better than riding
my brother had one like this only it was yellow and black 80mph wheelie took care of it i'll have to dig out the pictures
Old 04-18-2009, 05:06 AM   #19
Krp2nite is on a distinguished road
Krp2nite's Tacoma Gallery
awesome pics

Great pics everyone..........
Old 04-18-2009, 05:26 AM   #20
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I do not ride as I'm pretty sure I'd kill myself