1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What to do with this bike?

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by schwarthog, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Sep 2, 2014 at 6:56 PM
    schwarthog

schwarthog [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Tacoma, WA
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB 4x4 TRD Offroad MGM
    Ultragauge, Weathertechs, Plasti-dip rims/grille surround, Access Tonneau
    Hey all,
    I'm kinda torn over what to do with my dualsport.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    It's an odd thing-a 2005 MZ-125sm made by MZ Motorrad-und Zweiradwerk in Germany. I really don't know how it got into the US, haven't found another one or any parts for them here. They're made for the UK/Euro market primarily I believe. It weighs about 280lb, has a 124cc displacement engine and produces 15hp. It's top speed is about 60mph. I got it back in December when I got my motorcycle license, and have had fun riding it on trails up near my cabin in California and to/from school. Now, I'm torn as to whether or not to bring it out to Utah or sell it and buy something different. It's power is fine for anything offroad, but it definitely won't go on the highways meaning I'll have to throw it in the truck to get it anywhere. So what would you guys do? Keep it, use it, or sell it? I bought it for 1300 with 1300 miles on it and figure I could probably break even without too much trouble.

Products Discussed in

To Top