Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Motorcycles

Notices

My new rig

Old 06-16-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
Dogs n Trucks
Tadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant future

Marines: CWO2, 9th Marines
Name: Pete
Tadcaster's Tacoma Gallery
My new rig

Now I can camp with my dogs
Attached Thumbnails
My new rig-barleyinhack.jpg   My new rig-openhatch.jpg  
Old 08-30-2010, 05:03 AM   #3
Hellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jason
Hellmutt's Tacoma Gallery
Wooo!! That looks expensive -- but at least the pups can ride too!
Old 08-30-2010, 01:09 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
thats awesome.who makes that side car?? ive seen some that totally close with ac in them.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:13 PM   #6
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
That is a sweet setup. I sold my Harley last year and when the time comes I am gonna pick up one of those BMW sport touring bikes. I love the side car. Hope the dogs have a blast!!
Old 09-20-2010, 10:32 AM   #7
Debo Jones is on a distinguished road

Debo Jones's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride, would feel bad for your dog if you got in a accident
Old 09-20-2010, 12:30 PM   #8
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
Coolness. Get some Doggles for the pup.
Happy dog, happy dog !
Old 10-03-2010, 07:01 AM   #9
Dogs n Trucks
Tadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant futureTadcaster has a brilliant future

Marines: CWO2, 9th Marines
Name: Pete
Tadcaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debo Jones View Post
Nice ride, would feel bad for your dog if you got in a accident
Notice it's bright yellow. I also wear high-vis gear, have running lights on the rig, and ride extremely defensively. Not saying something bad can't happen, but I'm not one of the "loud pipes absolve me from all responsibility" types. I am responsible for my safety and that of my dog. Attitude is the best defense.

High temps are in the low 50s now and snow won't be far off. At best we have 2 months of riding left. So far this year we've done 5500 miles together. I've done another 3000 miles without the dog, and 12,800 miles on my other bike (identical but no sidecar). But after three camping trips with Barley I really miss his company when I take the two-wheeler.

Here he is on our trip thru Ontario to Lake Superior in July

Old 10-06-2010, 11:01 PM   #10
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet looking ride!
Old 03-01-2011, 02:38 PM   #11
HackD is a jewel in the roughHackD is a jewel in the roughHackD is a jewel in the rough
HackD's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet Hannigan based setup that you've got going there.

Are you an ADV inmate?

here's my Hannigan based, Bandit 1200 rig. No dog, unfortunately, and the cats just have no appreciation for it for some reason.

Old 03-01-2011, 03:53 PM   #12
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HackD View Post
Are you an ADV inmate?
Who? Me? Yup.