LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

New tool album coming soon!!

Old 08-06-2010, 10:04 AM   #1
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
New tool album coming soon!!

Lately there's been talk of a new TOOL album and APC album, How many of you listen to tool?
Old 08-06-2010, 10:08 AM   #2
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a Tool fan. Tool goes on my list of the most talented bands of all time.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:33 AM   #3
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! about damn time... It's been about 10,000 days since the last one!

Old 08-06-2010, 10:34 AM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Sweet. I'll have to keep an eye out for it at Best Buy.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:34 AM   #5
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
This pleases me.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:35 AM   #6
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
siiiiiick

Sober one of my favorite songs ever!
Old 08-06-2010, 11:47 AM   #7
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
I heard the same but you never know with Maynard it could be another 2 years.
Old 08-06-2010, 11:50 AM   #8
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocktaco View Post
siiiiiick

Sober one of my favorite songs ever!

x2 on Sober
Old 08-06-2010, 11:50 AM   #9
Hillbilly Zombi is a glorious beacon of lightHillbilly Zombi is a glorious beacon of lightHillbilly Zombi is a glorious beacon of lightHillbilly Zombi is a glorious beacon of lightHillbilly Zombi is a glorious beacon of light

Hillbilly Zombi's Tacoma Gallery
I just went to their charlotte concert a while back. One of my favorite bands of all time, same for APC!
Old 08-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #10
Black Hole Sun
tacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant future

Name: Forrest
tacoma92's Tacoma Gallery
definitely a tool fan. Hopefuly tht album comes out soon enough bc ive listened to every song on all their other albums so much especially the album lateralus
Old 08-06-2010, 11:58 AM   #12
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma92 View Post
...especially the album lateralus
By far my favorite by them. Incredibly powerful and always listenable.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:43 PM   #13
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
You guys are lucky. I want to see them live and never have.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:53 PM   #14
Hillbilly Zombi is a glorious beacon of lightHillbilly Zombi is a glorious beacon of lightHillbilly Zombi is a glorious beacon of lightHillbilly Zombi is a glorious beacon of lightHillbilly Zombi is a glorious beacon of light

LRGRNR - Thats the concert I went to as well. I had nosebleeds but amazing regardless. The lighting they use with the individual songs are outstanding!!! BTW - that must have been awesome to be so close...lucky!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 03:23 PM   #15
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
I like Tool and APC. I would say I am more of an APC fan. I have yet to see either band in concert since they always sell out so quickly and this year I passed on Tool to buy AIC tickets. I am kind of glad I didn't go because a friend at work went and he said Maynard pretty much mailed in the performance.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:48 PM   #16
Who Inspires You?
Tool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant future

Name: Favian
Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tool
i dont
Old 08-06-2010, 07:42 PM   #18

LRGRNR - Will do bro!
Old 08-06-2010, 09:42 PM   #19
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
I agree that Lateralus is Probably the greatest tool album to date, the riffs put me in a trance. I think my next favorite bands would have to be A perfect Circle followed very closely by 10 Years. If you haven't heard of 10 Years, i recommend listening to the "Division" album and "The autumn effect", wicked powerful singer/lyrics.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:49 PM   #20
Dedicated Crew Chief
AKTacoma has a spectacular aura aboutAKTacoma has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chris
AKTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
say whaat??!! new Tool/APC?! uhh oh, think i just creamed my pants.. HAHA! can't freakin wait!