Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Who plays an instrument here?

Old 08-07-2010, 09:25 AM   #41
saltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
saltwater taco's Tacoma Gallery
Baritone and trombone player here. I played through middle school, high school and freshman year in college but that'll probably be it
Old 08-07-2010, 09:37 AM   #42
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
This is some of the crap i have. I have a drum set as well.

A Jackson Randy Rhoades v American made in 89" the les paul classic is gone, sold that when i bought my house.
A B.C. rich Mockingbird American as well, built somewhere 79"-82" and an M. Bernard those familiar with B.C. Rich will know what it is.
One of 225 handade by Bernie Rico when he sold the licensing For B.C. rich guitars to class axe. Before resuming Manufacturing due to poor quality of the class axe B.C. Rich guitars.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:41 AM   #43
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=RPain;2039296]i'm a pianist.. here's a video of me playing at a senior citizen center 2 years ago. song is called everyday by carly comando. its the song from the NBA commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVziT-x06IM[/quote]

Nice!
Old 08-07-2010, 10:45 AM   #44
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
Gracias
Old 08-07-2010, 11:21 AM   #45
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
hrmm, here's my collection

Epiphone SG g-400, purchased for 60.00 rebuilt by myself , it was pretty tore up haha

Ibanez RG170

Epiphone Les Paul Studio

Jackson Dinky Dk2 , selling it currently , way too metal sound for my taste

here are the guitars what are currently in their cases up in Michigan, i miss them and need to stop moving
Silvertone SSLA30 , black sheep of my collection , had it since i was 14 i think, will never sell it , but hardly gets played

Gretsch Pro Jet, my baby, someday i will have a real duo jet

Ibanez electric -acoustic, usually my travel guitar, also mine is covered in stickers haha

Fender Tim Armstrong Signature series, min is actually signed my tim himself

Chet atkins Tennessee Rose 67', belonged to my grandfather, is mine now , currently resides in my great uncles house because he has a humidity controlled room for his guitars.

Old 08-07-2010, 11:37 AM   #46
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Love the Dinky. You can get them reletively cheap at guitar center. I was looking for a reverse headstock but what are you asking for yours?
Old 08-07-2010, 11:38 AM   #47
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
im looking to get 300 for it ,but for somone on here i could prolly do 275 + ship have had it up on CL here for a bit , had a couple of bites nothing major , it's a great little guitar, i jsut don't care for the sound of it
Old 08-07-2010, 11:38 AM   #48
Dedicated Crew Chief
AKTacoma has a spectacular aura aboutAKTacoma has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chris
AKTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
nice collection you got there! used to have that Ibanez acoustic, loved the thin body!
Old 08-07-2010, 11:40 AM   #49
JKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JKD's Tacoma Gallery
Just how bad can you suck and still call it "playing"?

Guitar and violin.

If the government heard me they'd hire me to play to prisoners as punishment.

ETA: I have an Epiphone acoustic and a Godin SDxt electric. I have a Silvertone 100w amp and a 10" cab that was given to me by a friend when I started playing, a homemade distortion effect, a EH Small Clone chorus, and the amp's built-in reverb and trem.
Old 08-07-2010, 11:41 AM   #50
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bailerc View Post
im looking to get 300 for it , have had it up on CL here for a bit , had a couple of bites nothing major , it's a great little guitar, i jsut don't care for the sound of it
Not a bad price. i have seen them go for upwards of $700 new for certain models.
Old 08-07-2010, 11:47 AM   #51

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im looking to get 300 for it ,but for somone on here i could prolly do 275 + ship have had it up on CL here for a bit , had a couple of bites nothing major , it's a great little guitar, i jsut don't care for the sound of it
Your cl add says your selling all 3?
Old 08-07-2010, 11:50 AM   #52

bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
you are correct , but the other 2 are jst one the line so i can buy a real paul haha, im really willing to sell any of my collection except for the ones i purposefully left in michigan
Old 08-07-2010, 11:56 AM   #53

bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
it's a pretty big hobby of mine to get beat up guitars off CL , take them in , give em a good home, clean them up , polish all the rust , do a nice set up on them , new strings etc, and than re-sell them , never make much, mabye 30-35 per guitar but it gives me something to do in my free time , and will eventually get me a nice guitar, im also considering taking a job for a year overseas , than coming back and going to luthier school
Old 08-07-2010, 12:00 PM   #54
Dedicated Crew Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
Just how bad can you suck and still call it "playing"?

Guitar and violin.

If the government heard me they'd hire me to play to prisoners as punishment.
HAHA well hey you gotta start somewhere, and as long as you enjoy it, who cares!
Old 08-07-2010, 02:14 PM   #56
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it's a pretty big hobby of mine to get beat up...

Sorry, had to do it!
Old 08-07-2010, 02:22 PM   #57
Dedicated Crew Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
The 30-06 is my instrument of choice
and a fine instrument indeed!
Old 08-07-2010, 05:43 PM   #58

bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV7Garage View Post
Sorry, had to do it!
haha , nice , i actually had to check if i said that
Old 08-07-2010, 05:50 PM   #59
toyotacoma is on a distinguished road
toyotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
acoustic guitar
Old 08-14-2010, 03:32 PM   #60

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Just finished up my version of "sin city" by acdc. It's not the greatest but I played all instruments, recorded and engineered it. If anyone wants to critique....i'll be happy to send.