Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Who plays an instrument here?

Old 08-06-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Who plays an instrument here?

I thought I'd ask for fun.

I play Baritone and Bassoon...Attempt Guitar.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:53 PM   #2
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
I play/played guitar. looking to get a smaller amp before college if anybodys got some suggestions on a small tube amp that won't break the bank. I've got a Vox 50 watt Valvetronix with 2 12s in it right now
Old 08-06-2010, 07:53 PM   #3
TAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Charles
TAKoma907's Tacoma Gallery
Guitar, learning drums
Old 08-06-2010, 07:54 PM   #5
The_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The_Dude's Tacoma Gallery
fap fap fap
Old 08-06-2010, 08:07 PM   #7
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

I play the guitar.

My B.C. Rich Savage Beast (Limited Edition/1 in 24)

Me and my Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top (Trans-Blue Finish)
Old 08-06-2010, 08:08 PM   #8
Daddy is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Daddy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm "learning" guitar. I use that term loosely.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:15 PM   #9
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my fiddle- Fender Tele running thru a Boogie stack. I did the flames myself, heh-heh

Old 08-06-2010, 08:15 PM   #10
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
i played clarinet for 5 years. suckered in by my mom who said i had to learn that before learning saxophone (which was my dream). never played sax. i played drums for 1.5 years before moving off to college.

now i'm "learning" acoustic guitar (much more apartment friendly!).
Old 08-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #11
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Violin since I was 10 yrs old on the symphony orchestra, also play a little Viola, some acoustic guitar....
Old 08-06-2010, 08:20 PM   #12
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV7Garage View Post
Here's my fiddle- Fender Tele running thru a Boogie stack. I did the flames myself, heh-heh

Nice ! I've got a Mesa Boogie 50 watt Single Rectifier head .
Old 08-06-2010, 08:20 PM   #13
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV7Garage View Post

Nice stack dude lol. Im running mine through a Marshall MG100HFX. For a $600 half stack, it sounds AMAZING. DEFINATELY worth the money.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:23 PM   #14
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUtigerfan View Post
I play/played guitar. looking to get a smaller amp before college if anybodys got some suggestions on a small tube amp that won't break the bank. I've got a Vox 50 watt Valvetronix with 2 12s in it right now
Its really hard to suggest things. More specifics would help. Personally I was shocked by how great Vox's Nightrain sounded. It can pack a mean tone. Also Mesa Boogie Express 5:25. TONE MONSTER.

As for myself I play guitar, bass, and a bit of drums. I want to buy me a drum kit.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:27 PM   #15
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
I play with my flute.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:33 PM   #16
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
i'm a pianist.. here's a video of me playing at a senior citizen center 2 years ago. song is called everyday by carly comando. its the song from the NBA commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVziT-x06IM
Old 08-06-2010, 08:44 PM   #17
Dedicated Crew Chief
AKTacoma has a spectacular aura aboutAKTacoma has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chris
AKTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
played the clarinet in High School, picked up a guitar about the same time, and I've never put it down since. Used to be a guitar tech back in the day for Ashes Remain in Baltimore, MD.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:46 PM   #18
Dedicated Crew Chief
AKTacoma has a spectacular aura aboutAKTacoma has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chris
AKTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUtigerfan View Post
what's not breaking the bank for you, under $500 somewhere?
Old 08-06-2010, 08:58 PM   #19
sirwamz has a spectacular aura aboutsirwamz has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Gas Systems Technician (Mechanical), USS Donald Cook (DDG 75) [2004-2009]
sirwamz's Tacoma Gallery
jaja, couldn't help but smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppham444 View Post
I play with my flute.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:16 PM   #20
sirwamz has a spectacular aura aboutsirwamz has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Gas Systems Technician (Mechanical), USS Donald Cook (DDG 75) [2004-2009]
sirwamz's Tacoma Gallery
I play drums and percussion. I have a 6-piece Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute with a DW snare, a Pork Pie snare, DW bass pedals, and Zildjian cymbals. I also got a Cajon and some african bongo looking things I bought in Morocco during my second deployment.