1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Garth Brooks at the Wynn - Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Music' started by macadocious, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 10, 2010 at 3:35 PM
    macadocious

macadocious [OP] NorCal Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Petaluma, CA
    Vehicle:
    10 4x4 SR5 V6 Looong Bed w/ Sport Pkg.
    I have always wanted to see this guy in concert and was sad for the longest time since I couldn't. He retired to spend more time with his children. When it was announced that he was going to be playing at the Wynn, I had to sign up.

I got to see him this past weekend and I'll have to say that it is my most favorite country concert so far. He was amazing.

For those who don't know about the show it's in a theater seating ~1,500 people. There's no band...just Garth and his acoustic guitar. He proceeds to take you through Garth 101 by playing explaining/playing songs by people whom have influenced him the most. I'd like to say that he plays half his stuff and half others. Still, it's great.

He really brings you into his work by sharing some of his favorite memories, explains the origin of some songs, and makes you laugh. He is a funny guy!

I have never smiled so much. For those country fans out there, it is a must see. You will not regret the purchase, especially if you have not seen him. if you do choose to go, buy the Saturday tickets at 10:00 PM. Since it's his last show of the weekend, he tends to play longer.

:D

2. Nov 27, 2014 at 4:43 AM
    coffeesnob

coffeesnob Well-Known Member

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2010 access 4 cyl 2 wd
    Waylon was right about this guy. This guy is nuts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top