Notices

Garth Brooks at the Wynn - Las Vegas

Old 08-10-2010, 03:35 PM   #1
NorCal Member
macadocious is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
macadocious's Tacoma Gallery
Garth Brooks at the Wynn - Las Vegas

I have always wanted to see this guy in concert and was sad for the longest time since I couldn't. He retired to spend more time with his children. When it was announced that he was going to be playing at the Wynn, I had to sign up.

I got to see him this past weekend and I'll have to say that it is my most favorite country concert so far. He was amazing.

For those who don't know about the show it's in a theater seating ~1,500 people. There's no band...just Garth and his acoustic guitar. He proceeds to take you through Garth 101 by playing explaining/playing songs by people whom have influenced him the most. I'd like to say that he plays half his stuff and half others. Still, it's great.

He really brings you into his work by sharing some of his favorite memories, explains the origin of some songs, and makes you laugh. He is a funny guy!

I have never smiled so much. For those country fans out there, it is a must see. You will not regret the purchase, especially if you have not seen him. if you do choose to go, buy the Saturday tickets at 10:00 PM. Since it's his last show of the weekend, he tends to play longer.