LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Your Favorite Concert Footage?

Old 08-23-2010, 09:55 PM   #1
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Your Favorite Concert Footage?

Old 08-24-2010, 08:52 AM   #2
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Maynard chokes out a fan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7O-Nd0tZg8?fs=1
Old 08-24-2010, 09:17 AM   #3
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Back in 2005 at the Ozzfest in California Iron maiden was playing and someone unpluged the music on them about 3 times.

Same night at Ozzfest some yahoo runs thru the stage with an american flag when bruce Dickinson was singing the trooper. For those who don't know dickinson, he's very proud of being british and he yelled at this guy: "next time you come up insulting our band like this I will rip your head off".

Jumped down a 10' wall to get to lodge seatings and had a guy give me his wrist band to go down to orchestra seatings to see Metallica and bypassed security to the Mosh. I have one of those black Metallica beach balls that night, people offered me up to $100 for that beachball but I sad NO THANKS.

Threw a margarita towards a crowd and by accident hit this 16 year old right in the face, he fell down and everyone cheered at me but it was an accident, really it was!

Plenty of mosh stories, bruises.. you name it

I had a few friends join me at a concert and right before Black Sabbath would play they told me that "someone hit them really bad and they want to leave" I was kinda pist and to our luck we couldn't get off the parking lot because people park so tight. We waited there for two hours and I could hear the entire black sabbath concert from a distance = [

Corey from sLiPKnoT body surfed and I get to throw him back on stage

last time seing maynard perform on crutches broke my heart. props to him, he could've easily avoided his show but he came and did what he does best!

many many stories, good times
Old 08-27-2010, 11:46 AM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i've been to alot of shows in my day, but the most fun i ever had was at a They Might Be Giants concert. i've never seen a band interact more with a crowd, or goof around and have as much fun on a stage. they played a game called, "play along". they had a clock radio hooked up to an amp and would turn the dial till they came to the first station, then listen to the song for 5 or 10 secconds and then the band would try to play it, and if the singers didn't know the words, they made shit up. it was hysterical trying to watch them play songs they didn't know. they did this for a while before they resumed the show. they just did lots of cool shit like that