1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Your Favorite Concert Footage?

Discussion in 'Music' started by ilovetacos, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 23, 2010 at 9:55 PM
    ilovetacos

ilovetacos [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gavin
    Sacramento/Woodland
    Vehicle:
    2006 TRD Sport 4x4 DC
    Sold!
  2. Aug 24, 2010 at 8:52 AM
    ilovetacos

ilovetacos [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gavin
    Sacramento/Woodland
    Vehicle:
    2006 TRD Sport 4x4 DC
    Sold!
  3. Aug 24, 2010 at 9:17 AM
    Andres

Andres Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Andres
    Hawthorne, CA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD off-road
    Back in 2005 at the Ozzfest in California Iron maiden was playing and someone unpluged the music on them about 3 times.

Same night at Ozzfest some yahoo runs thru the stage with an american flag when bruce Dickinson was singing the trooper. For those who don't know dickinson, he's very proud of being british and he yelled at this guy: "next time you come up insulting our band like this I will rip your head off".

Jumped down a 10' wall to get to lodge seatings and had a guy give me his wrist band to go down to orchestra seatings to see Metallica and bypassed security to the Mosh. I have one of those black Metallica beach balls that night, people offered me up to $100 for that beachball but I sad NO THANKS.

Threw a margarita towards a crowd and by accident hit this 16 year old right in the face, he fell down and everyone cheered at me but it was an accident, really it was!

Plenty of mosh stories, bruises.. you name it

I had a few friends join me at a concert and right before Black Sabbath would play they told me that "someone hit them really bad and they want to leave" I was kinda pist and to our luck we couldn't get off the parking lot because people park so tight. We waited there for two hours and I could hear the entire black sabbath concert from a distance = [

Corey from sLiPKnoT body surfed and I get to throw him back on stage

last time seing maynard perform on crutches broke my heart. props to him, he could've easily avoided his show but he came and did what he does best!

many many stories, good times

4. Aug 27, 2010 at 11:46 AM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    i've been to alot of shows in my day, but the most fun i ever had was at a They Might Be Giants concert. i've never seen a band interact more with a crowd, or goof around and have as much fun on a stage. they played a game called, "play along". they had a clock radio hooked up to an amp and would turn the dial till they came to the first station, then listen to the song for 5 or 10 secconds and then the band would try to play it, and if the singers didn't know the words, they made shit up. it was hysterical trying to watch them play songs they didn't know. they did this for a while before they resumed the show. they just did lots of cool shit like that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top