Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Cold Driven - The best band you've never heard of

Old 11-16-2010, 01:23 PM   #2
Di Trut has a spectacular aura aboutDi Trut has a spectacular aura about

Di Trut's Tacoma Gallery
Bittersweet casualty! I got to see them play in saskatoon a few years ago.
Great band.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:16 PM   #3
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
Hey people, my cousins band released their new single, please have a listen and leave a comment! links in the first post
Old 03-10-2011, 04:25 PM   #5
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Pretty good but, to me sounds like every other band out there who likes nickleback and lincoln park. Everyone has an opinion though...
Don't worry dude, you aren't insulting anyone. I just want to hear the opinions, good or bad.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:27 PM   #6
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
sounds like every other band out there who likes nickleback and lincoln park.
Agreed. Typical radio rock. I fucking hate the radio.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:30 PM   #7
Resident MMA Fanatic

So, typical successful band? That wouldn't be so bad lol
Old 03-10-2011, 04:44 PM   #8
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
If I was in a band, I wouldn't want to be mentioned in the same sentence as Nickelback.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:50 PM   #9
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDigg View Post
So, typical successful band? That wouldn't be so bad lol
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTtoolman View Post
If I was in a band, I wouldn't want to be mentioned in the same sentence as Nickelback.
No but you would like the pay check. I would at least.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:34 PM   #10
Resident MMA Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTtoolman View Post
Nickelback is one of the most commercially successful Canadian groups, having sold 30 million records worldwide.[2]

Nickelback ranks as the 11th best selling music act of the 2000s, and is the 2nd best selling foreign act in the U.S. behind The Beatles for the 2000s.[3]

In December 2009, Nickelback were ranked 7th on Billboard Magazine's list of "Artists of the Decade" - both the highest-ranked band and the highest-ranked rock artist in the list.[4]

Billboard Magazine also named Nickelback as the Adult Pop Artist of the decade.[5]

The band has sold 21,000,000 album copies in the U.S.[6]

Ya, getting mentioned in the same sentence as Nickelback would be terrible. Haters gonna hate.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:42 PM   #11
Resident MMA Fanatic

Cold Driven have released their brand new single "Kingdom Come" to radio and a free download of the track is available now!

http://www.colddriven.com
Old 05-25-2011, 01:33 AM   #12
Resident MMA Fanatic

"The Wicked Side of Me" released today!