Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Kurt Cobain

Old 10-22-2010, 08:19 PM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Kurt Cobain

I just got done watching a doc on the BBC channel about Kurt & Courtney Love........do you think Kurt took his own life or was he killed? I don't think he took his own life...........
Old 10-22-2010, 08:26 PM   #2
newskooler is a jewel in the roughnewskooler is a jewel in the roughnewskooler is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: firefighter
Name: Nick
newskooler's Tacoma Gallery
i think i have seen the same one on netflix, pretty interesting stuff. especially how conviently the possible hit man got hit by a train. i do seem to wiegh more to suicide though.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:42 PM   #3
757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed757southpaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
757southpaw's Tacoma Gallery
I remember clearly what I was doing the day it was broadcast....headed to Sebastian Inlet FL.

I think he did himself in!
Old 10-22-2010, 08:58 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I thought you were going to say there was unreleased Nirvana tracks that were just "found."
Old 10-22-2010, 09:04 PM   #5
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
courtney did it.
Old 10-22-2010, 09:06 PM   #6
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by newskooler View Post
i think i have seen the same one on netflix, pretty interesting stuff. especially how conviently the possible hit man got hit by a train. i do seem to wiegh more to suicide though.
Well he did pass a polygraph when asked if he was approached by Courtney Love to kill Kurt for 50,000 dollars................She was the one who ultimately shut down the bbc in finishing the doc. She seems to weild allot of power and sure scares the shit out of people. Seems to me she does not want allot of digging up the past going on......What do you have to hide Courtney?
Old 10-22-2010, 09:08 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
courtney did it.

I don't think she physically did it but she knows who did. She had her hand in it....
Old 10-22-2010, 09:11 PM   #8
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
I felt bad for that guy with those constant severe migranes he always got I had them a lot when I was a kid and truthfully I did not want to go on sometimes.
Old 10-22-2010, 09:15 PM   #9
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
He offed himself. Heroin addiction coupled with bouts of depression can be a lethal mix.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:44 AM   #10
nomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shed
nomad's Tacoma Gallery
I think he woke up one morning and realized he was married to Courtney Love.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:53 AM   #11
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
who cares? its not like he was a great humanitarian who had a great positive impact on the world population. he was an addicted sub par musician whose music fit in at the right time. i absolutely can not stand nirvana
Old 10-24-2010, 11:14 AM   #12
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
I think he committed suicide. I know he was an addict and went through some depression and maybe those two things just came together at the right time. It's a shame, I really like Nirvana and they all seem like cool dudes
Old 10-24-2010, 11:25 AM   #13
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
I don't think she physically did it but she knows who did. She had her hand in it....

I only know or remember a little about this, but you seem very confident that she did it or had something to do with it.

But you got to ask yourself, what did she have to gain from this? What was the motive?

I understand that Courtney is a little wacky, but wasn't Kurt a little wacky too a bit if I remember right? You also have to take into account that he was a very heavy drug user and had a lot of depression.

You also have to take into account that the Police Detectives are very good at what they do, I'm sure they would have found something to go on, and examined other possibilities.
Old 10-24-2010, 03:50 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakoTruck View Post
I only know or remember a little about this, but you seem very confident that she did it or had something to do with it.

But you got to ask yourself, what did she have to gain from this? What was the motive?

I understand that Courtney is a little wacky, but wasn't Kurt a little wacky too a bit if I remember right? You also have to take into account that he was a very heavy drug user and had a lot of depression.

You also have to take into account that the Police Detectives are very good at what they do, I'm sure they would have found something to go on, and examined other possibilities.

(this is just my opinion after watching this doc and reading the book as well)

If you can find this doc on the Hulu or the BBC I think allot of your questions would be answered.

My opinion it was money/greed/power......she got wind of the divorce

Also the amount of Heroin found in his system their was no way he could have pulled the trigger

Both the gun ,shells, and box of shells had no prints
Old 10-24-2010, 03:52 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr114 View Post
who cares? its not like he was a great humanitarian who had a great positive impact on the world population. he was an addicted sub par musician whose music fit in at the right time. i absolutely can not stand nirvana

Old 10-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #16
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
for sure. but my original post still stands. who cares? is it really that big of a deal? i mean heck, it happened a long time ago. musics not all that its hyped up to be. the only unfortunate issue to come out of his death/suicide whatever you want to consider it...is that it glorifies another drug addicted celebrity. before everyone says that it doesnt, ask yourself then why are we still talking about the conditions surrounding his death? why should we even bother with it? again i say who cares?
Old 10-24-2010, 04:27 PM   #17
Club Soda Not Seals
Mush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mush
Mush Mouse's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=324darD4SRs?fs=1Best thing that ever come out of Nirvana
Old 10-26-2010, 04:43 AM   #18
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
If not for Nirvana, a lot of bands would not have been formed. Very influential, Cobain was a great lyricist/guitarist. Spoke for a very confused, young generation. It dosen't have to be complicated to be great.

Kurt had a new baby that he was seemingly nuts over. Don't think he shot himself, believe Courtney had something to do with it. Biggest reason I disagree with "suicide" is that he was all about his kid.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:47 AM   #19
Banned
283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: boss
Location: somewhere endlessly searching for ways to offend BUTTHURTgirl
283's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
If not for Nirvana, a lot of bands would not have been formed.
such as?
Old 10-26-2010, 04:52 AM   #20
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 283 View Post
such as?

Foo Fighters?