LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Who listens to Breaking Benjamin???

Old 01-28-2011, 10:13 AM   #41
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Im a guitar player and like some of Breaking Benjamins songs. So you might appreciate these bands.

TOOL is my absolute favorite along with A Perfect Circle as a close second
Disturbed
Five Finger Death Punch
Bullet for my Vallentine (especially their Scream Aim and Fire album)
and
Godsmack

Just to name a few but should give you a good base of a little bit different areas that I like and I like
Five Finger Death Punch is my favorite new band by far!!!! Their cover of bad company is great
Old 01-28-2011, 04:01 PM   #42
A7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
A7XTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, I can't stand it, this thread needs a good band with some good music a little on the heavier side...

For those familiar with this song, yes they changed it up a little for the music vid, but its still a good jam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cd0ROfZtjU
Old 01-28-2011, 06:20 PM   #43
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
some pretty good bands stated here, keep em coming lol, i really like to hear new music
Old 01-28-2011, 07:21 PM   #44
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
You kidding me. Thrice rocks!
Naw man I love Thrice, I have seen them live a few times. The Deftones are actually one of my favorite bands (grew up in Sacramento). I was just saying these 2 bands were too superior to be on that list.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:48 PM   #45
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
I just heard this band a few days ago, I think the guitar is pretty bad ass.

Might not be what the OP is looking for, but I thought I'd share either way

HEADS UP this song sounds waaay better with some good loud speakers especially the guitar in the beginning

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eplAJ4QvJrA" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>
Old 01-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #46
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I hate the "singles" bands like Breaking Benjamin. For gods sake make an album that I can listen to all the way through and not get bored with it after the 2nd song.
I'm very surprised by this! I can listen to all of Breaking Benjamin's albums all the way through, multiple times. Phobia especially.

I'm late to this party, OP, but I agree with a lot of the bands listed. Breaking Benjamin is probably my favorite band. I like Chevelle, Shinedown, 10 Years, etc. All good ones!
Old 01-28-2011, 08:09 PM   #47
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Skillet is an amazing band. I've seen them 5 times live, starting when they first got together in the late 90's. They keep getting better.

All That Remains is great live as well, I really dig their new album.

Check out Alter Bridge as well. I just got some of their stuff. Kinda Shinedown-ish.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:20 PM   #48
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
As I Lay Dying, Trivium, Silverstein. They're more heavy than BB, but pretty badass
Old 01-28-2011, 09:14 PM   #49
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm not a big Shinedown fan but the lead singer has pipes. They do an awesome cover of Simple Man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_yBTIkwXoA?fs=1

The Deftones did a badass cover of the song too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Th0HT2i-T4?fs=1
Old 01-28-2011, 09:15 PM   #50

^^^ Are they YouTube embeds no longer working???
Old 01-28-2011, 09:18 PM   #51

Nevermind they work now
Old 01-28-2011, 09:46 PM   #53
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (kūrt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not very good at putting music in a category but if you like BB you might like bands like Earshot, Fuel, Taproot, Cold, and Sevendust.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:54 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin2Sixth View Post
I'm not very good at putting music in a category but if you like BB you might like bands like Earshot, Fuel, Taproot, Cold, and Sevendust.
We're about the same age so I remember all of those bands. I was a huge Taproot and Cold fan back in High School
Old 01-28-2011, 10:00 PM   #55
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (kūrt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
We're about the same age so I remember all of those bands. I was a huge Taproot and Cold fan back in High School
I still take out my old Cold CD's now and then (in fact I have 13 ways to bleed on right now). It's much better then most of the stuff out now
Old 01-28-2011, 10:04 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin2Sixth View Post
I still take out my old Cold CD's now and then (in fact I have 13 ways to bleed on right now). It's much better then most of the stuff out now

That's a good album! Bleed is a sick song. I still have all of their CD's along with Taproot's. I'll never let them go! Those albums bring back some good memories from High School...
Old 01-28-2011, 10:04 PM   #57
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
I listened to them back in the day but quickly moved on to much "better" stuff.
Old 01-28-2011, 10:09 PM   #58
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A7XTaco View Post
Ok, I can't stand it, this thread needs a good band with some good music a little on the heavier side...

For those familiar with this song, yes they changed it up a little for the music vid, but its still a good jam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cd0ROfZtjU
The fall of ideals was a great album...all their new shit is absolutely horrible...they sold out.
Old 01-28-2011, 10:18 PM   #59

@ AndrewFalk

You like these guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjf427Zk0NY?fs=1

or these guys? My cousin was in the band when they filmed this music video. He's not a full time member anymore, only tours with them when they need a guitarist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa6KGreoNAY?fs=1
Old 01-28-2011, 11:34 PM   #60
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB65stang View Post
I'm very surprised by this! I can listen to all of Breaking Benjamin's albums all the way through, multiple times. Phobia especially.

I'm late to this party, OP, but I agree with a lot of the bands listed. Breaking Benjamin is probably my favorite band. I like Chevelle, Shinedown, 10 Years, etc. All good ones!
yeah i can listen to all of their albums all the way through....i really enjoy saturate, especially wish i may...great song!!!