Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

chick metal singer

Old 03-08-2011, 07:47 PM   #1
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
chick metal singer

so my buddy introduced me to a band he started listening to and i had to share. i youtubed them and holy crap is the singer some eye candy. she can belt out he vocals too. dunno if any of you have listened to them or not before, but this is def. my style of music. band is called in this moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwTv45OW5Yw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uakx...feature=fvwrel
Old 03-08-2011, 07:55 PM   #2
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Try some of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxdBm...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaC-ohLz_tU
Old 03-08-2011, 07:58 PM   #3
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

And a French chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S97oUM_fjs8

A little bit of The Agonist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jud_SnKTlY
Old 03-08-2011, 08:01 PM   #4
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
holy crap i forgot about otep! i havent listened to them in forever
Old 03-08-2011, 08:04 PM   #5
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
thred is full of win.....but the chick in the OPs post looks like michael jackson
Old 03-08-2011, 08:05 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by danteisme View Post
holy crap i forgot about otep! i havent listened to them in forever
Been hooked since I picked up a sampler for Sevas Tra many moons ago.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:06 PM   #7

Having a bad day?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqFvUSPyW8w
Old 03-08-2011, 08:08 PM   #8
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
Chick who can do a pig squeal...and a band that no one on here has probably ever heard of...

Best part comes around 2:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrFTR9fucr8
Old 03-08-2011, 08:10 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewFalk View Post
Chick who can do a pig squeal...and a band that no one on here has probably ever heard of...
Most def heard of iwrestledabearonce.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:13 PM   #10
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Best part comes around 2:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrFTR9fucr8
I feel like im on LSD
Old 03-08-2011, 08:13 PM   #11
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Most def heard of iwrestledabearonce.
I'm shocked.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:20 PM   #12

Quote:
I'm shocked.
They got a video where they are performing at some high school dance or something, it's funny.

In my ever loving quest to find some damn hard music that I like it's a name I've stumbled across many times.

I go back and forth with them. I like it, they do some really creative stuff, but something holds me back from really getting into it. In some songs her voice changes so dramatically it's hard to really stay with it. Getting into some good loud screaming vocals of hers then she just does a 180.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:23 PM   #13
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Omg headache!!!!
Old 03-08-2011, 08:35 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Omg headache!!!!
oh man i love me some metal!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-08-2011, 08:35 PM   #15
Bryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Bryan07sport's Tacoma Gallery
great thread. i wish i knew about metal chicks when i was going through puberty..i feel like things would be different.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:38 PM   #16
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danteisme View Post
so my buddy introduced me to a band he started listening to and i had to share. i youtubed them and holy crap is the singer some eye candy. she can belt out he vocals too. dunno if any of you have listened to them or not before, but this is def. my style of music. band is called in this moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwTv45OW5Yw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uakx...feature=fvwrel
In This Moment LOL really? I'll keep my opinion to myself

Along with this band

Light This City FTW!!! Though they are no longer together she sounds bad ass both studio and live!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj8SLpWV60U

And can't forget about old school Arch Enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33U3bGZOcX8
Old 03-09-2011, 03:23 AM   #17

If you like chicks who can just scream through an entire song, thats cool.

I myself like vocal range.

Even the girl in iwrestledabearonce changes up and just dosen't scream the whole time.
Old 03-09-2011, 03:29 AM   #18
COACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud of

Army: SNIPER HHC, 3 BATTALION,73 ARMOR,82ND AIRBORNE
Name: JC
COACHPPARK's Tacoma Gallery
HALESTORM, LEAD SINGER IS HOT AND CAN SING HER ASS OFF SAW THEM LIVE AND BLEW ME AWAY................
Old 03-09-2011, 03:39 AM   #19
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
Fully agree..

Quote:
Originally Posted by COACHPPARK View Post
HALESTORM, LEAD SINGER IS HOT AND CAN SING HER ASS OFF SAW THEM LIVE AND BLEW ME AWAY................
Old 03-09-2011, 03:55 AM   #20
dep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
dep3091's Tacoma Gallery
In this moment is a whole band? I only saw her....I'll have to re-watch.