Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Justin Townes Earle/ Old Crow medicine Show

Old 03-16-2011, 08:29 PM   #1
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
Justin Townes Earle/ Old Crow medicine Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LLqFF89UtU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gX1EP6mG-E

if you have not heard of them check them out, also and suggestions for related bands would be awesome
Old 03-16-2011, 08:31 PM   #2
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Wagon Wheel FTMFW!
Old 03-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #3
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 03-21-2011, 01:50 AM   #4
Calmer than you are
jmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Al Tonter
jmg256's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Split Lip Rayfield, The Hackensaw Boys, Carrie Nation and the Speak Easy, The Avett Brothers, Yonder Mountain String Band, Onus B Johnson, as well as my buddy's band Deadman Flats. On my phone, but I'll try and get some YouTube up of theirs...
Old 03-21-2011, 02:22 PM   #6

nice, thanks
Old 03-21-2011, 02:32 PM   #7
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
now were talking! OCMC is a great band. Wagon Wheel is my most listened to song on my ipod for the past 5 years. and being from Raleigh, i am required to play wagon wheel on guitar at every party at least twice lol. . . but by far my favorite raleigh band and honestly top 5 favorite bands ever is a group also out of raleigh called American Aquarium. ive seen them play probably 6 or 7 times and they play a hell of a show. the clips you see of them on youtube won't do them justice but check it out anyway. i know dropping 20 something bucks on itunes from the advice of a complete stranger isn't likely, but if you got it to sling around, buy "Dances for the Lonely" and "The Bible and the Bottle". DFTL is their best though. here's a clip from their "most famous" song. BJ (the lead singer) always get drunk and plays and sings all night. enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfgYjjuO0fg

and to add to their rep, they have a PBR sponsership, how bad could they be?
Old 03-21-2011, 02:41 PM   #8

pabst blue ribbon or prof bull riders
Old 03-21-2011, 02:50 PM   #9
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
pabst blue ribbon or prof bull riders
pabst blue ribbon haha!. . . and not all there stuff is slow like that. im not tryng to act like im in love with them, but damnit, buy there albums, sit around a fire with some friends and drink some beer listening to them and you'll realize how great the are. i "discovered" them back in high school when they would open for Corey Smith. i never listen to him anymore, but them, everyday for years.

other acts like that im into - Ryan Adams, Clay Cook (guitarist for ZBB, his solo shit is good, specifically "On Mountain Time") O.A.R., Drive By Truckers, others i'll think of later and post.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:07 PM   #10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66s2VDoeV8I

also bump
Old 03-23-2011, 07:30 PM   #11
I'm a zit. Get it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM0mjukDGRw
Old 04-03-2011, 09:58 PM   #12

William elliott whitmore
And
The devil makes three

Thanks pandora
Old 04-03-2011, 10:41 PM   #13
I'm a zit. Get it?

i'll keep this thread up with you haha. . . some two coins by dispatch. somewhat of an unknown band my most, but they have a huge following. this is fun to play on guitar, the lady's love it played to them, and it's just a really cool song to me. enjoy . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPa_UKVY4Rc
Old 04-04-2011, 11:22 AM   #14
Whaaat?
Jay W. is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Vounteer Fireman: Walker McElmoyle #16
Name: Jay
Jay W.'s Tacoma Gallery
I love OCMS.. saw them in Ashville a while back, they play a great live show!